2022-2023 Bulls IGT Megathread

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Also, shout out to Coby. Showed up to both play in games
Billy does deserve blame for his coaching at the end. Zach couldn't find his shot all night and DeRozan had no legs left. Coby hit 2 major shots that tamped down Miami's momentum and he was pulled from the game.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Billy does deserve blame for his coaching at the end. Zach couldn't find his shot all night and DeRozan had no legs left. Coby hit 2 major shots that tamped down Miami's momentum and he was pulled from the game.

All too common of a theme with Billy.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Dang worse than Anthony Bennett, what a feat

Yeah, let’s not get carried away. It was a bad pick, no doubt. But likely not even in the top 10 worst picks in NBA history. There have been some flat out awful picks

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Dang worse than Anthony Bennett, what a feat
Still don't know what Cavs were thinking taking Bennett #1. If they wanted to reach for talent they should have took Giannis and that isn't just hindsight talking - Giannis had freak measurements, good athleticism, and could handle the ball.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still don't know what Cavs were thinking taking Bennett #1. If they wanted to reach for talent they should have took Giannis and that isn't just hindsight talking - Giannis had freak measurements, good athleticism, and could handle the ball.
One of the most baffling picks in NBA history

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That draft really had no clear #1 pick. Mock drafts were all over the place. I remember mocks having Alex Len, Nerlens Noel, and Ben McLemore all going #1. Noel seemed to be the most common #1 pick, and he ended up falling to 6th in that draft. But no one had Bennett going #1, that seemed to come out of no where.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, let’s not get carried away. It was a bad pick, no doubt. But likely not even in the top 10 worst picks in NBA history. There have been some flat out awful picks
PWill isn't even the worst Bulls pick ever. He's not even the worst #4 pick by the Bulls.