I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If you recall, I wasn’t overly on board with signing lonzo. I was highly skeptical of the signing. Not sure where the hindsight claim is coming from.

Bulls can’t blow it up anyways. No one would be dumb enough to trade for Ball. Zach still has some real value though, but like I said…still too early to panic. Def not a good start though missing the first game of the season after resting for 10 consecutive days
You weren’t on board because he had a bad knee that wasn’t bad at the time?? Impressive

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
You weren’t on board because he had a bad knee that wasn’t bad at the time?? Impressive
Not impressive at all. He’s been injury prone his entire career. He averaged 54 games per season before signing with the Bulls. Not exactly a surprise he hasn’t been healthy.

More importantly, it was obviously known that Lonzo’s knee was fubarred this past off season and he was way behind schedule. Hence, my concern giving Zach so much $$$ who also has knee concerns. Tying up so much $$$ in your back court with guys who have knee issues carries a lot of risk. That has nothing to do with hind sight, just an evaluation of their current situation when they signed Zach in the summer. I hope it works out.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I have an issue with the lack of transparency. First they withheld that Lonzo couldn't even walk up stairs or run without pain until a month before the season and now something funky is going on with LaVine (load management for game 1? :ROFLMAO:).

Not to mention that the Vuc trade was terrible and Pat hasn't panned out. The honeymoon is over.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I have an issue with the lack of transparency. First they withheld that Lonzo couldn't even walk up stairs or run without pain until a month before the season and now something funky is going on with LaVine (load management for game 1? :ROFLMAO:).

Not to mention that the Vuc trade was terrible and Pat hasn't panned out. The honeymoon is over.
Tend to agree with you. Would much rather have WCJ and the two first round picks than Vuc. This team isn’t close to competing. Even with Vuc, DeMar, and Zach, they’re likely not even a 45 win team. The draft capital would have been nice. The trade didn’t work out the way they thought and passing on Halliburton for Pat looks horrendous currently.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Not impressive at all. He’s been injury prone his entire career. He averaged 54 games per season before signing with the Bulls. Not exactly a surprise he hasn’t been healthy.

More importantly, it was obviously known that Lonzo’s knee was fubarred this past off season and he was way behind schedule. Hence, my concern giving Zach so much $$$ who also has knee concerns. Tying up so much $$$ in your back court with guys who have knee issues carries a lot of risk. That has nothing to do with hind sight, just an evaluation of their current situation when they signed Zach in the summer. I hope it works out.
Again, the knee was good the season heading into Lonzos FA. If you didn’t like the signing, fine…but nobody was complaining about the contract given to him due to previous injuries.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
The fact the Bulls are playing Dragic and Caruso together is depressing. Dragic really shouldn’t be getting PT and Caruso shouldn’t be starting. Why would BD have a rotation that they’re both in together? Dumb. You’re really handicapping yourself playing them both together strictly from a talent standpoint. They’re not very good

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Less coby, more Dragic and Dalen Terry please(Terry hasn’t even seen the court yet)

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Less Caruso too. He’s been abysmal

Was not expecting Dragic to turn back the clock like that lol
Caruso at least provides defense and hustle and IQ when not hitting shots, but agree he needs to pick it up offensively

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Overall a solid first half considering their starting backcourt is missing and demar didn’t go off. Really like the way Ayo is playing. 59-59 at the half

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Caruso at least provides defense and hustle and IQ when not hitting shots, but agree he needs to pick it up offensively
His IQ doesn’t help when he’s turning the ball over. Hes prone to really dumb passes. He has to already have 3-4 turnovers in the 1st half.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
His IQ doesn’t help when he’s turning the ball over. Hes prone to really dumb passes. He has to already have 3-4 turnovers in the 1st half.
That’s true, the turnovers from a vet can’t continue. Bulls only had 6 turnovers in the 1st half and 4 were from Caruso. The other two were Vuc and Coby

Enasic

Liked Posts:
That’s true, the turnovers from a vet can’t continue. Bulls only had 6 turnovers in the 1st half and 4 were from Caruso. The other two were Vuc and Coby
Honestly don’t know why Green didn’t get the start. He should be playing more than Caruso, IMO.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Caruso had 4?!?! Yeesh

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Caruso needs to stop cheating off of Hero so much. He’s had quite a few good looks so far but luckily for the Bulls he’s missed them