1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Last years game was horrific for the bulls

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I did not watch the game but it’s interesting that Drummond only played 5 minutes. Bulls didn’t get killed on the boards, but they were still negative 6.

Also a bit odd that Coby only had 6 mins in a game where the bulls only made 9 3 PT shots compared to 20 for GS.

Looks like DeMar really struggled too and another quiet game from “The Paw”

Another step closer to blowing it up?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No Javontes tonight

Wizards by 22

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I’m assuming they haven’t blown it up yet. Wizards by 60

Enasic

Liked Posts:
It’s actually hilarious how awful LaVine is at layups. Never seen anything like it

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s actually hilarious how awful LaVine is at layups. Never seen anything like it
Solid first quarter from him still

6 points 4 rebounds 2 assists and a steal in the first quarter

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m sick of seeing demar taking his stupidly difficult shot attempts just 8 seconds into the shot clock, and his dumb turnovers in transition

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
PWill with a nice post move, 3 pointer, and a couple dunks so far

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
ZL and Kyle Kuzma turning the 4th quarter into a 3 point contest

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They got the W, but my god do they make it much more difficult than it needs to be

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't remember the last time our top 3 guys all had 20+ points in the same game...a unicorn of a game that still resulted in barely a win because they decided to throw the ball away so many times. But hey, good on them for figuring out how to do that.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I can't remember the last time our top 3 guys all had 20+ points in the same game...a unicorn of a game that still resulted in barely a win because they decided to throw the ball away so many times. But hey, good on them for figuring out how to do that.
Turnovers and just really bad offense in general. Bulls get over 20 each from the big 3 and the team goes 10/23 from 3, and they still barely escape with a win @ home

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Turnovers and just really bad offense in general. Bulls get over 20 each from the big 3 and the team goes 10/23 from 3, and they still barely escape with a win @ home
God did they have so many dumb turnovers.. Zach kept missing on passes to Vuc and I did see his 6 turnovers reflected what I thought he had. DeMar had I think three stupid travels (ups and downs) when he went up in the air, acted like he was fouled, but not even attempt to throw up the ball and just come down with in. Stupid turnovers. PWill had a tough time dumping off passes too, or he'd do that stupid "drive to the basket, turnaround jump and then have to throw the ball" thing that would result in a TO.

Says Drummond also had five TOs, but I don't recall his.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
God did they have so many dumb turnovers.. Zach kept missing on passes to Vuc and I did see his 6 turnovers reflected what I thought he had. DeMar had I think three stupid travels (ups and downs) when he went up in the air, acted like he was fouled, but not even attempt to throw up the ball and just come down with in. Stupid turnovers. PWill had a tough time dumping off passes too, or he'd do that stupid "drive to the basket, turnaround jump and then have to throw the ball" thing that would result in a TO.

Says Drummond also had five TOs, but I don't recall his.
PWill only had 1 turnover, I don’t recall him making bad passes. I thought PWill had a decent game, played well in the first quarter and then didn’t see the ball again because Demar was busy chucking up contested fadeaways with 14 seconds still on the shot clock. PWill finished with 11 points on 5/8 shooting with a few rebounds and I thought he did a solid job defensively on Kuzma.

also, ZL still can’t buy a foul call, a lot of his missed shots and turnovers were driving the ball to the bucket and not getting calls

I felt Caruso was the only one that was reliably dishing assists into the paint to guys, and it’s backed up by his 9 assists and just 1 turnover. He also had 4 steals, and was forcing offensive fouls on porzingis. Caruso is the reason the bulls won the game last night, much to the chagrin of @Enasic

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
PWill only had 1 turnover, I don’t recall him making bad passes. I thought PWill had a decent game, played well in the first quarter and then didn’t see the ball again because Demar was busy chucking up contested fadeaways with 14 seconds still on the shot clock. PWill finished with 11 points on 5/8 shooting with a few rebounds and I thought he did a solid job defensively on Kuzma.

I was reading the box score wrong in that I was reading the fouls for PWill/Drummond vs turnovers. So I don't who I was seeing drive and then kick back out poorly.
also, ZL still can’t buy a foul call, a lot of his missed shots and turnovers were driving the ball to the bucket and not getting calls
I still think Zach forces and tries too hard to get a foul call. And I felt most of his turnovers wheren't on foul calls, but attempting to dump off passes to Vuc.
I felt Caruso was the only one that was reliably dishing assists into the paint to guys, and it’s backed up by his 9 assists and just 1 turnover. He also had 4 steals, and was forcing offensive fouls on porzingis. Caruso is the reason the bulls won the game last night, much to the chagrin of @Enasic
Caruso had the key offensive rebound at the end too (though Vuc tipped it out towards him).

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I was reading the box score wrong in that I was reading the fouls for PWill/Drummond vs turnovers. So I don't who I was seeing drive and then kick back out poorly.

I still think Zach forces and tries too hard to get a foul call. And I felt most of his turnovers wheren't on foul calls, but attempting to dump off passes to Vuc.

Caruso had the key offensive rebound at the end too (though Vuc tipped it out towards him).
Oh, Zach definitely forces things at times around the rim. No doubt about that. That said, guys that have been to multiple all star games like Zach has, tend to get those calls he’s trying to force. Certainly at a larger clip than what Zach gets called.