Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s strange because people are showing up to the games but I don’t know a single person in real life who actually watches the games or cares about this team whatsoever. My life long Bulls friends all hate this team and give me shit for wasting any time on them. Random people I meet or talk to at the bars couldn’t care less and are completely uninterested. The most invested person I know is my 10 year old nephew. I can’t remember the last time the city has been this checked out. Probably going back to the post Jordan baby bulls teams.
Bulls will always sell tickets somehow. Heck I went to a couple games earlier in the season (things seemed more hopeful then), albeit mostly to see the opposing team's star player. Probably plenty of people going to games just to see the other team. There's a ton of season ticket holders or people with the 20 game packages that just go because they already spent the money. Probably can't even get their money back by reselling the tickets with how awful the team is.

But that's the thing, apathy doesn't really impact how ownership will see things since people are still buying tickets and stuff. It needs to be active hatred and public complaints. Basically the fans need to throw a public temper tantrum because even Reinsdorf can't ignore that sort of media attention for that long

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Meh….I think missing out on the playoffs will get Jerry’s attention more than the fans. Either way, JR doesn’t really care. He’s making money either way and the Bulls are basically his red headed step child. He doesn’t care about the fans or the perception of the team. Anyone who’s been watching this team since last year knows they’re pathetic but they’re still making JR money

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh….I think missing out on the playoffs will get Jerry’s attention more than the fans. Either way, JR doesn’t really care. He’s making money either way and the Bulls are basically his red headed step child. He doesn’t care about the fans or the perception of the team. Anyone who’s been watching this team since last year knows they’re pathetic but they’re still making JR money
Well this team is tracking well to miss the playoffs so perhaps that will grab his attention

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Team is getting the #5 pick. Which means Orlando is.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Well this team is tracking well to miss the playoffs so perhaps that will grab his attention

Maybe? One thing we do know, he will not pay the tax, especially for this group of perennial underachievers. My guess is they re-sign Vuc despite not utilizing him correctly, and maybe look to S&T one of Coby/Ayo. Maybe trade Caruso? I don’t expect anything major.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe? One thing we do know, he will not pay the tax, especially for this group of perennial underachievers. My guess is they re-sign Vuc despite not utilizing him correctly, and maybe look to S&T one of Coby/Ayo. Maybe trade Caruso? I don’t expect anything major.
I expect 5 years of sadness and disappointment

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Pretty empty stat if you ask me. Either way, Bulls lose to the Magic at home and have now dropped 4 in a row lol. This team is always good for a laugh at the very least
Nobody did

Enasic

Liked Posts:
People go to the games because it's entertainment beyond just basketball. It's an experience. Many tickets are also given away.

If I'm offered free tickets for decent seats or better, I'd go too.

Someone at some point paid for those tickets though.

I know a lot of tickets are bought by corporate companies. If I lived closer to the city, I’d prob go if given a free ticket. But unless the game is against a fun team / player and on a Friday/Saturday, no way I would make the trek and spend inflated prices.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know a lot of tickets are bought by corporate companies. If I lived closer to the city, I’d prob go if given a free ticket. But unless the game is against a fun team / player and on a Friday/Saturday, no way I would make the trek and spend inflated prices.
Something I really should've been doing instead is if I really wanted to see this sorry team play for whatever reason, to go to a Bucks game. Tickets are way cheaper. Like absurdly cheaper.

As that Packers dude is always harping about, all hail Wisconsin for being superior in everything imaginable

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Something I really should've been doing instead is if I really wanted to see this sorry team play for whatever reason, to go to a Bucks game. Tickets are way cheaper. Like absurdly cheaper.

As that Packers dude is always harping about, all hail Wisconsin for being superior in everything imaginable

Yeah, seems like a cool place to watch a game too. Hangout in Milwaukee, watch a real basketball team play, make a night of it perhaps. Not a bad idea

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I haven't been to Milwaukee in years, but may have a night out there next month or so, though it won't be to see a basketball game. But the food/drink scene seems to have really taken off in recent years.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No demar tonight and the bulls jump out to a 20 point lead early in the 2nd

10 assists on 16 made FG so far. Ball is moving around

But I’m sure everyone here will continue to say they don’t read anything into it…

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
For some reason down 3 with 8 seconds left and the ball, and PWill was on the bench. Billy D is terrrrrrible

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No demar tonight and the bulls jump out to a 20 point lead early in the 2nd

10 assists on 16 made FG so far. Ball is moving around

But I’m sure everyone here will continue to say they don’t read anything into it…
You should really wait to comment on games before they end.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls lead the league in 20+ point leads blown this year, right?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You should really wait to comment on games before they end.
23 assists on 41 made FG is still good ball movement. Offense wasn’t the issue tonight. It was defense and poor coaching decisions. Everything I said was true.

I know you never make any claims without 100% hindsight cuz you’re boring

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
23 assists on 41 made FG is still great ball movement. Offense wasn’t the issue tonight. It was defense and poor coaching decisions. Everything I said was true.

I know you never make any claims without 100% hindsight cuz you’re boring
Cool, they moved the ball in the 1st Q. They played like shit the rest of the game. If they played like the 1st Q all game long, we wouldn't have a problem.

Two games ago they had 27 assists on 36 FG's in a game DeMar played .They scored a grand 89 points. Also blew a double digit lead.

This assist to FGM ratio you're trying to make a point with lately really isn't anything at all when it comes to this team. If they assist or not, they blow leads and still lose. They suck.