2022-2023 Bulls IGT Megathread

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
No demar tonight and the bulls jump out to a 20 point lead early in the 2nd

10 assists on 16 made FG so far. Ball is moving around

But I’m sure everyone here will continue to say they don’t read anything into it…
Lol this didn’t age well. Looks like the Bulls dominated the 1st QTR and then got their asses handed to em for the other 3. There’s a shocker.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Cool, they moved the ball in the 1st Q. They played like shit the rest of the game. If they played like the 1st Q all game long, we wouldn't have a problem.

Two games ago they had 27 assists on 36 FG's in a game DeMar played .They scored a grand 89 points. Also blew a double digit lead.

This assist to FGM ratio you're trying to make a point with lately really isn't anything at all when it comes to this team. If they assist or not, they blow leads and still lose. They suck.
Do show me where I stated they didn’t suck?? I believe I’ve acknowledged they are a .500 team at best without demar being the main guy.

My bad for pointing out improvements, apparently noticing small things doesn’t matter

Apparently, you’re supposed to just trash the team 100% of the time on here

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol this didn’t age well. Looks like the Bulls dominated the 1st QTR and then got their asses handed to em for the other 3. There’s a shocker.
Yeah, cuz you don’t watch the games but yet you always got plenty to say. Pretty typical of you, talking about things you don’t even know about

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do show me where I stated they didn’t suck?? I believe I’ve acknowledged they are a .500 team at best without demar being the main guy.

My bad for pointing out improvements, apparently noticing small things doesn’t matter

Apparently, you’re supposed to just trash the team 100% of the time on here
I feel better when I do.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Yeah, cuz you don’t watch the games but yet you always got plenty to say. Pretty typical of you, talking about things you don’t even know about
I actually did watch that game, unfortunately. Well, mid-way through the 2nd onward. You know what they say about assumptions lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, I don't feel the the need to praise this team for having a good quarter because it's make jack squat this season. They built a 24 point 1st Q in which nearly everyone here probably knew the Bulls were going to blow it, and they proceeded to do just that.

I have a friend who is a Pacers fan who texted me after the 1st asking if the Pacers were making the Bulls look good, my reply was "They have a 25 point [I misread the lead at the time] to blow", I then kept him updated saying "lead down to 10, 5, tied, Pacers win."

My friend wants the Pacers to lose because he wants one more good lotto pick for the team. At least they have something to look forward to in the future.

Bulls fans get to watch the #5 pick go to the Orlando Magic this year in what is now the incredibly failed Vuc trade.

They get to watch PWill not live up to his potential at all on this team. He'll probably pull a Lauri and be good by his 6th season, but he won't be in Chicago anymore.

Bulls fans also get to watch 2 more seasons of Lonzo Ball sitting in street clothes on the bench paying him 20 million a year to do so.

You have a GM saying in press conferences he basically intends to keep this team together as is. He has plans to re-sign Vuc.

Lots of hopes and dreams in the future for this team.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Also, I don't feel the the need to praise this team for having a good quarter because it's make jack squat this season. They built a 24 point 1st Q in which nearly everyone here probably knew the Bulls were going to blow it, and they proceeded to do just that.

I have a friend who is a Pacers fan who texted me after the 1st asking if the Pacers were making the Bulls look good, my reply was "They have a 25 point [I misread the lead at the time] to blow", I then kept him updated saying "lead down to 10, 5, tied, Pacers win."

My friend wants the Pacers to lose because he wants one more good lotto pick for the team. At least they have something to look forward to in the future.

Bulls fans get to watch the #5 pick go to the Orlando Magic this year in what is now the incredibly failed Vuc trade.

They get to watch PWill not live up to his potential at all on this team. He'll probably pull a Lauri and be good by his 6th season, but he won't be in Chicago anymore.

Bulls fans also get to watch 2 more seasons of Lonzo Ball sitting in street clothes on the bench paying him 20 million a year to do so.

You have a GM saying in press conferences he basically intends to keep this team together as is. He has plans to re-sign Vuc.

It’s pretty unwise to celebrate or make sweeping conclusions after 1 QTR of a basketball game, let’s be honest. Especially with this team that has shown to play well for a quarter or two with or without DeMar. The only consistency this team has shown is blowing leads and losing games they have no business losing. I think everyone in Chicago knew there was a high chance they would lose that game after they built a lead…and wouldn’t you know it…they did.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I actually did watch that game, unfortunately. Well, mid-way through the 2nd onward. You know what they say about assumptions lol
No assumptions made. I based it off your own words of, “looks like.” Which implies you didn’t watch it first hand

english is difficult to learn though, i get it. You’ll get there one day

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

It wasn’t due to just 1 quarter of basketball. even the announcers(who actually watch all the games) were saying the bulls were playing differently. But I guess they don’t know what they are talking about either.

and yes, the lead got blown and they lost. But like I said before, I blame a good portion of it on rotation decisions by BD. He is terrible….it’s the one thing enasic is correct about

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Been calling out BD for years while others on here were calling him a top 10 coach ?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Been calling out BD for years while others on here were calling him a top 10 coach ?
You probably did so using improper English so nobody knew what the fuck your were talking about ??

yawn away at this post too! It’s what I would do if I was you and didn’t comprehend basic English concepts

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BD is terrible and by extension, the guy who secretly extended him this off-season is terrible too.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
You probably did so using improper English so nobody knew what the fuck your were talking about ??

yawn away at this post too! It’s what I would do if I was you and didn’t comprehend basic English concepts

Are you ok? Seriously concerned about you at this point

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Are you ok? Seriously concerned about you at this point
Don’t worry about me, I comprehend English and actually watch the games

Do you deny you claimed one thing and said another in regards to watching the game?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Btw this is what I said about BD when he was first hired:

So Billy Donovan has never excited me in any way. While getting OKC to the playoffs in the West after Durant left is noble, his playoff track record isn't the greatest.

The blown 3-1 with OKC with Durant in 2016, constant first round losses since then, though I understand he had Westbrook, Paul George, and then an ancient Chris Paul (which did manage to take Houston to 7 games), all players that seem to show a lot of playoff struggles.

But I think as Bulls fans, right now we just want a turn around. Donovan may be good for that, in a way Skiles was back in 2003. We should be mindful, that in Skiles first full season, the Bulls went 47-35 and made the playoffs for the first time since Jordan. Donovan showed in OKC he could develop guys, so that's a plus. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Whether Donovan ever takes us to the promised land, I have my doubts, but the ability to turn us around and get us competitive again is certainly there.
However, doesn't appear Donovan wasn't even that, though team doesn't exactly have young assets like Skiles had with those Bulls.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Btw this is what I said about BD when he was first hired:

However, doesn't appear Donovan wasn't even that, though team doesn't exactly have young assets like Skiles had with those Bulls.
This is what @Enasic had to say the day BD was hired…maybe not so anti BD from day 1 after all lol

The vomit which is Boylen has finally been washed away. Billy D is going to get this team to the playoffs his 1st year, that’s almost a certainty.
now, I’ll admit I was very happy with the hire at the time. BD was the hottest coaching FA at the time and had gone to the playoffs 5 straight years in the west.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
This is what @Enasic had to say the day BD was hired…maybe not so anti BD from day 1 after all lol

now, I’ll admit I was very happy with the hire at the time. BD was the hottest coaching FA at the time and had gone to the playoffs 5 straight years in the west.
Initial hire, yes. I was happy for a change and was optimistic. At the end of year 1, I was unimpressed and highly skeptical. After year 2, I knew he sucked

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think my sense of BD was similar to Scoot, he can get this team to the playoffs and get them to be a watchable team for the next few years. That has been true for about 2 seasons (post-Vuc trade and last season), they were at least watchable. Definitely the flaws started to appear post Lonzo injury, but this season has really shown how much he's lost the locker room. We can whine about roster construction and bad fit, but fact of the matter is, there is too much talent on this roster to be as bad as the Bulls have been. Imo any coach actually worth anything could at least make this a .500 team.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I think we were all happy Boylen was gone. Even today, BD is better than Boylen.