2022-2023 Bulls IGT Megathread

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Apparently the Pacers are 3-16 over their last 19 games with two 20 point comeback wins over the Bulls lol

Last edited:

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
WTF just happened.
Sad I expected them to blow a 50 point lead

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I like the mentorship moments between Beverly and Williams. I think he might be just the vet that could get the most out of him

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pat Bev MVP

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
giphy.gif

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Didn’t the Bulls lose to the Nets last time without Pat Bev? Bev is clearly the GOAT

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s almost like the bulls needed a defensive PG that can shoot from 3…

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The most noticeable difference was them not coming out flat in the 3rd quarter.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls with a 20 point blowout of Washington. Coming out ? from the all star break

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls with a 20 point blowout of Washington. Coming out ? from the all star break
I watched all of it except for the beginning of the 3rd (daughter duties). Neither team could hit threes, the Wizards just really looked flat as hell come 4th quarter while the Bulls put them away.

Really this is a game of how the Bulls should look nearly every game they play under .500 opponents. If they had, this team wouldn't be below .500 themselves.

Lots of work to do, but Pat Bev maybe did light a fire under their asses.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I didn’t watch these last two games but it looks like the Goat Pat Bev injected some balls into this neutered ass team that they so desperately needed. Granted, the nets and wiz suck, but the results are better than they’ve been before. Let’s see what happens

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I watched all of it except for the beginning of the 3rd (daughter duties). Neither team could hit threes, the Wizards just really looked flat as hell come 4th quarter while the Bulls put them away.

Really this is a game of how the Bulls should look nearly every game they play under .500 opponents. If they had, this team wouldn't be below .500 themselves.

It’s like they found out how to play some defense again. Allowing 87 and 82 points in back to back games in todays NBA, no matter who against, is impressive as hell

If they can play defense anywhere near that level the rest of the way, and ZL continues to torch the net like he has been lately, and the bulls will be a threat to teams come play in/playoff time

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It’s like they found out how to play some defense again. Allowing 87 and 82 points in back to back games in todays NBA, no matter who against, is impressive as hell

If they can play defense anywhere near that level the rest of the way, and ZL continues to torch the net like he has been lately, and the bulls will be a threat to teams come play in/playoff time
Apparently they're the #1 defense since Jan 1st and rank 6th on the season now. So apparently they've been playing defense, they just have had shitty offense and blow leads.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

MVPat.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Apparently they're the #1 defense since Jan 1st and rank 6th on the season now. So apparently they've been playing defense, they just have had shitty offense and blow leads.
That is better than I expected, like you said, the offense turning the ball over leads to easy baskets for the opposition

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That is better than I expected, like you said, the offense turning the ball over leads to easy baskets for the opposition
I was shocked to read that from KC Johnson yesterday.

They're actually basically tied with Boston for D-rating right now..

They're 24th in O-rating though. They have 6 games since Jan 1st, where they've failed the score 100 points. Yesterday, they barely got over that hump.

They're 10th in turning the ball over. The last two games they've kept turnovers under 10 though.