Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@SilenceS since you're a betting man, you could probably make a good penny betting against the Bulls in this upcoming stretch of games. Lots of under .500 opponents, Bulls might lose them all lol

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@SilenceS since you're a betting man, you could probably make a good penny betting against the Bulls in this upcoming stretch of games. Lots of under .500 opponents, Bulls might lose them all lol
I rather not bet any teams from Chicago or Philadelphia. Both of those towns team can suck my clit dick

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow....one of the most embarrassing displays defending I think I've ever seen. Luckily for me, I haven't seen the whole game but what I saw was a bunch of so-called professionals, that frankly....just don't have the stones to defend the rim. It's like the All-Star game. What in THEE fuck has happened to the NBA?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Wow....one of the most embarrassing displays defending I think I've ever seen. Luckily for me, I haven't seen the whole game but what I saw was a bunch of so-called professionals, that frankly....just don't have the stones to defend the rim. It's like the All-Star game. What in THEE fuck has happened to the NBA?

Bulls get outmuscled and out hustled all the time. They’re just a weak team physically and mentally and for a vet team, the IQ is in the pits. They’re a bad product and not enjoyable to watch whatsoever unless you like bad basketball and underperformance, then they’re your team.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We play no one with a good record until Feb 9th.

Look forward to the 15 game losing streak.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
This OKC team really highlights how much of a failure our rebuild was. They already have a comparable team that is allot younger and are sitting on a stash of draft picks and a #2 overall pick that hasn't even played yet.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This OKC team really highlights how much of a failure our rebuild was. They already have a comparable team that is allot younger and are sitting on a stash of draft picks and a #2 overall pick that hasn't even played yet.
I wouldn't be too hyped up about that #2 pick

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is shaping up to be a great season for Orlando

Portland also not in the playoffs right now so Bulls can't even get a consolation 1st in this draft. AKME's gamble really blowing up in their faces.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
This is shaping up to be a great season for Orlando

Portland also not in the playoffs right now so Bulls can't even get a consolation 1st in this draft. AKME's gamble really blowing up in their faces.

Just wait till Lonzo gets back.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
How about the bulls with the win over the dubs with curry and Thompson playing?!

Vuc with the big game

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guess the Bulls thought the Warriors were still a top three team.

I turned the game on towards the end of the 3rd, they were up 6.. only got better in the 4th.. so good on them.

Vuc with the game of his Bulls career.

Can't wait to get blown out by 40 in Paris as the Bulls fail to show up against the team with one of the worst record in the NBA.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Guess the Bulls thought the Warriors were still a top three team.

I turned the game on towards the end of the 3rd, they were up 6.. only got better in the 4th.. so good on them.

Vuc with the game of his Bulls career.

Can't wait to get blown out by 40 in Paris as the Bulls fail to show up against the team with one of the worst record in the NBA.

I didn’t even realize the Bulls were playing today. Good on them for beating a team a game under .500. They usually struggle against those teams. THEY’RE TURNING A CORNER

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
He was injured over a year ago, he’s 6’7, and he can now dunk a basketball. If that’s not video worthy I don’t know what is
I’m average height and jumping skills, and I played 4 years of decent quality high school basketball. And I have never touched the rim on a 10” hoop so, yeah, still jelly of an invalid like Alonzo In the dunking respect.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I’m average height and jumping skills, and I played 4 years of decent quality high school basketball. And I have never touched the rim on a 10” hoop so, yeah, still jelly of an invalid like Alonzo In the dunking respect.
I’m 5’10 and was able to grab rim back in the day. Never was able to dunk with a basketball though. Could barely touch the net these days lol

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Warriors are one of the worst road teams in the league so I guess their level of suck on the road overrode the Bulls' overall suck. Pistons by 40 next game though for sure