I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What the hell kind of last shot is that in OT?

5 seconds left in a tie game and they inbound it to demar near half court and he takes a long 3

Literally cannot come up with a worse shot attempt out of the 5 guys on the court

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What the hell kind of last shot is that in OT?

5 seconds left in a tie game and they inbound it to demar near half court and he takes a long 3

Literally cannot come up with a worse shot attempt out of the 5 guys on the court
Just wait until you learn he turned the ball over with 13 seconds left in regulation as well.

That said, in OT2, DeMar made the field goals, Zach made the free throws.. Zach also had a nearly costly turnover with 33 seconds left. Luckily the Bulls defense was amazing to close this one out.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bulls since the all star break were 2 game winners away from being like 10-2. Little bit of exaggeration perhaps but even so are 8-4. Too little, too late

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Just wait until you learn he turned the ball over with 13 seconds left in regulation as well.

That said, in OT2, DeMar made the field goals, Zach made the free throws.. Zach also had a nearly costly turnover with 33 seconds left. Luckily the Bulls defense was amazing to close this one out.
Oh, I saw it. Bulls tried to give it away, but managed to overcome it for once

They do seem to be playing their best basketball of the season at the right time of year…kinda opposite of last season, funny enough

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls looked like a team that had played a lot of OT minutes recently, last night. Derozan was 0/7, and nobody else shot much better for the most part

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No derozan last night, no problem. Bulls win by 28 @ Portland, not an easy place to win at

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No derozan last night, no problem. Bulls win by 28 @ Portland, not an easy place to win at
They played the Blazers 3rd stringers. They should have won by 28.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
To be fair, the standards are super low around here when it comes to the Bulls. All of the Blazers best players were out, but if the Bulls lost by 28 last night i don’t think anyone would have been surprised. Especially in a tough place to play like Portland where the Blazers are actually 17-19. Clearly not easy to play there

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
To be fair, the standards are super low around here when it comes to the Bulls. All of the Blazers best players were out, but if the Bulls lost by 28 last night i don’t think anyone would have been surprised. Especially in a tough place to play like Portland where the Blazers are actually 17-19. Clearly not easy to play there
Portland is traditionally a tough place to win, despite their lackluster teams over the years. Similar home advantage to Denver. Just because they are having a bad year doesn’t change that it’s known for being a tough place to win. Or would you like to disagree? Or just be your typical ass self?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Wonder what the excuses will be for the bulls rekking the lakers in LA when AD and the lakers have been playing great basketball lately and lebron is back from injury, too

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls win their 6th in a row on the road, first time they’ve done that in 9 years

Did it without Vuc after he got ejected

Pat Bev hit Lebron with the “too small” gesture

All in all, great win

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Lets see if they can make .500 this time. They have been allergic all season.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lets see if they can make .500 this time. They have been allergic all season.
They're also allergic to winning more than 3 games in a row, which if they beat LAC, they play the Lakers again for a chance at 4 in a row. That game is also a game if they win they get to .500.... soo it'll be interesting to see what happens.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well no win vs LAC which leaves the door wide open for them to beat LAL again next game as there is no 4 game win streak curse in effect.

Seems Bulls will just squeak into the play in tournament and probably finish like 2-3 games below .500. Don't see them winning more than 3 more games to close the season and probably just losing that initial play in game as the 10 seed since they match up very poorly with Toronto

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well no win vs LAC which leaves the door wide open for them to beat LAL again next game as there is no 4 game win streak curse in effect.

Seems Bulls will just squeak into the play in tournament and probably finish like 2-3 games below .500. Don't see them winning more than 3 more games to close the season and probably just losing that initial play in game as the 10 seed since they match up very poorly with Toronto
As it stands, Bulls would be giving 10th pick to Orlando in this scenario.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As it stands, Bulls would be giving 10th pick to Orlando in this scenario.
All things considered, could be much worse. If the Bulls managed to somehow scrape the 8th seed could be even better

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a tale of two halves today sheesh, went from a seemingly guaranteed Memphis blowout to the other way around.

Memphis went from 52% from 3 in the 1st half to just 33% in the 2nd while going turnover crazy. Guess that's what it takes for the Bulls to win an uphill battle these days but gotta give em credit for that 2nd half. Coby was really good in particular except that one missed layup

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What a tale of two halves today sheesh, went from a seemingly guaranteed Memphis blowout to the other way around.

Memphis went from 52% from 3 in the 1st half to just 33% in the 2nd while going turnover crazy. Guess that's what it takes for the Bulls to win an uphill battle these days but gotta give em credit for that 2nd half. Coby was really good in particular except that one missed layup
Wildly different halves for sure.

ZL continues his to torch the net, and demar got it going after a really rough start facing Dillon Brooks