2022-23 NBA Season THREAD (2023 Playoffs Talk)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Jordan were playing in this era, he would have mastered the three.
As good s Jordan was and I believe best all time, I dont think he would ever be the three point shooter Dame or Steph could be. Lqrry Bird, yes, but Jordan was all around athleticism and spots. No doubt he could score 70 but people are like he drop a 100 and I doubt that

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As good s Jordan was and I believe best all time, I dont think he would ever be the three point shooter Dame or Steph could be. Lqrry Bird, yes, but Jordan was all around athleticism and spots. No doubt he could score 70 but people are like he drop a 100 and I doubt that
Jordan wouldn't be the greatest 3 point shooter ever. I don't see him pulling 40 footers on the regular like Dame and Steph do.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jordan wouldn't be the greatest 3 point shooter ever. I don't see him pulling 40 footers on the regular like Dame and Steph do.
Not with that jumper he wouldn't. His shooting mechanics aren't conducive to deep 3s and that's just a science thing. JJ Redick has mentioned it himself that the way his own jumper is he would have issues shooting deep 3s as well

I can certainly see MJ getting to the level of a 40% shooter proficiency with how maniacal he was but shot selection might take his percentages down a bit.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Meh, nothing crazy. Jordan game would have to change to 3's. Dame hit 13 of them. Thats 13 extra points.

Oh for sure but Jordan would have absolutely adjusted his game. He just didn’t take and make a lot of 3s because he didn’t need to and the game was completely different back then.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not with that jumper he wouldn't. His shooting mechanics aren't conducive to deep 3s and that's just a science thing. JJ Redick has mentioned it himself that the way his own jumper is he would have issues shooting deep 3s as well

I can certainly see MJ getting to the level of a 40% shooter proficiency with how maniacal he was but shot selection might take his percentages down a bit.
Oh he'd certainly stick to shooting them as close to the line as possible.. But if the game called for him to be a better 3 point shooter, you know damn well he'd do it.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
This never gets old. I remember watching it live and going man, D Rose my type of dude.
I was always sad that this didn't turn out to really be Rose.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He seems to be trying to live a lifestyle of a Tupac. Neither of them were/are hard and we saw the outcome of that.
I don’t think you know tupacs lifestyle then if you think it’s similar. Tupac preached love

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I mean really…mall security deserves to be put in their place by default. Let’s be honest

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks