2022 Bears: By FAR the cheapest active roster

mecha

Liked Posts:
I liked all the times the Packers were the #1 seed and purported in the sports media as being unstoppable and they lost every time.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Notice how I never attacked anyone personally nor called anyone a "idiot", "stupid" or a "douche bag" etc. A person loses all credibility and respect when they lob personal attacks while hiding behind a screen. How cowardly is that? To feel the need to resort to those levels because of years of being hurt at the hands of the Packers. It's ok to say you hate the Packers, I even welcome you to say they suck if you choose. But to attack Packers fans personally is only embarrassing yourselves. Some of you are better than that.

Again, I know many great actual Bears fans. I even shared some of the content here on a Zoom call with several fantastic NFL fans, including a few Bears fans. They ALL immediately discounted this forum as not a representation of Bears fans as a whole in "Any Way" shape or form. I said pretty much the same here in another thread a few days ago, which I also showed them. And I was attacked here and called names for even that. "Pathetic" at the very best is what you present yourselves as. And that is what you are viewed as by lifelong Chicago Bears fans. Bears fans that have forgot more about the Bears than any of you will ever know about the franchise.

I still welcome actual Bears fans to Titletown for the Bears vs. Packers for a full weekend of fun and frolic in week 2. Many here would soil themselves and get in the fetal if you saw who I actually am. This isn't a forum I would feel comfortable sharing personal information on. That ship sailed within the first 2 minutes of reading this forum. Too funny.

Looking forward to a great NFL season. Wish the Bears luck except for 2 games of course. I have no ill will towards the Bears whatsoever, nor any towards their fans.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
View attachment 20153

It’s an Internet forum and you’re an enemy fan with a superiority complex. Did you expect a welcome parade…?

mecha

Liked Posts:
does anyone remember the array of Packer trolls from the CBMB era? who was that one that had like the green Monopoly looking man avatar. he was pretty aggravating.

also I think I like the new guy more than aaronitout. he has ruthless aggression.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Notice how I never attacked anyone personally nor called anyone a "idiot", "stupid" or a "douche bag" etc. A person loses all credibility and respect when they lob personal attacks while hiding behind a screen. How cowardly is that? To feel the need to resort to those levels because of years of being hurt at the hands of the Packers. It's ok to say you hate the Packers, I even welcome you to say they suck if you choose. But to attack Packers fans personally is only embarrassing yourselves. Some of you are better than that.

Again, I know many great actual Bears fans. I even shared some of the content here on a Zoom call with several fantastic NFL fans, including a few Bears fans. They ALL immediately discounted this forum as not a representation of Bears fans as a whole in "Any Way" shape or form. I said pretty much the same here in another thread a few days ago, which I also showed them. And I was attacked here and called names for even that. "Pathetic" at the very best is what you present yourselves as. And that is what you are viewed as by lifelong Chicago Bears fans. Bears fans that have forgot more about the Bears than any of you will ever know about the franchise.

I still welcome actual Bears fans to Titletown for the Bears vs. Packers for a full weekend of fun and frolic in week 2. Many here would soil themselves and get in the fetal if you saw who I actually am. This isn't a forum I would feel comfortable sharing personal information on. That ship sailed within the first 2 minutes of reading this forum. Too funny.

Looking forward to a great NFL season. Wish the Bears luck except for 2 games of course. I have no ill will towards the Bears whatsoever, nor any towards their fans.

Hey, FWIW, I call myself stupid at times and moreso call certain moments and actions for which I am responsible to be labeled as stupid. Many people struggle to see the difference and take things personally. I meant no personal harm in my comments except to respond at equal levels of surprise that the topic of dead cap vs. $$ applied to active roster should be fairly straightforward.

Apparently it was not. I tried to explain it further. You've not yet responded to the actual initial topic, which is interesting. Instead we embark on a typical Internet backlash and tangent about Mental Health. Your attempts to make peace and say many Bears fans are cool are not unnoticed (to which I agree and get along with the vast majority of GB fans), but the initial downward spiral caused by your posts wasn't resolved and won't just go without response on on here, esp. in your position as a GB fan on a Bears' board. You gotta do & be better man!

Go back and re-read how this went down. If you still feel the victim, I don't see how there's much else to say. You came out firing and haven't resolved it. If not able or interested, please let us talk about cap space & our crappy, less talented roster with 26% LESS money to spend than the majority of teams who don't have dead cap money applied to them this season. (on-topic fact). Either way, best to ya.

Maybe this thread can get back on topic. There's too many other GB vs CHI thread voids out there to dig up if into that.

Last edited:

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
View attachment 20153
Yep, still a douche bag.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If you go to the Packers boards and even start to say how they only have 2 SB wins over 30 years of HOF QB play they ban you in 15 seconds because they can't accept the truth.....

Mention the choke to SF at home last year and they really start to cry.
What kind of loser posts on another team's messageboard?

CC: @nc0gnet0

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The moment Bears fans realize that when they are attempting to cut down other teams and fan bases they are reflecting on their own insecurities and really only talking about themselves.

Psych 101
View attachment 20143
Says the guy that joined an opposing forum to cut down another team.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
View attachment 20153
Titledown? Singular or meant you NFC North Titles?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What kind of loser cares?
@Gustavus Adolphus Look at this fool calling Bears fans losers for posting on a Bears forum.

@nc0gnet0 I bet you if I went to a Lions forum and acted how you do on here, they would call me a douchebag/loser like we call you.

The funny thing is they all called you a docuhebag for how you act on here.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Titledown? Singular or meant you NFC North Titles?
The Vikings are the only team in North that hang up NFC North banners. I don't know for a fact that the Bears don't acknowledge them anywhere, but I do know for a fact the Packers do not. The Packers never have. There are the 13 World Champions banners hanging in the Don Hutson Center. The Pack wins a World Championship and a banner goes up. Last one went up in 2011. Yes, we are aware it is way past time. Again, the team is on a mission this year. Singularly focused.

Not going to say winning the North is completely meaningless, because it is one step on the journey to the mountain top. But it is not the ultimate goal.

This is the last attention I am giving this thread. So, those here craving my attention with their troll posts will have to entertain themselves. I have very limited free time that I will kill a couple minutes here at times. It will no longer be used responding to posts that are made with the agenda of trying to get my attention. Zero time for that. Knock yourself out though. I just won't see it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Gustavus Adolphus Look at this fool calling Bears fans losers for posting on a Bears forum.

@nc0gnet0 I bet you if I went to a Lions forum and acted how you do on here, they would call me a douchebag/loser like we call you.

The funny thing is they all called you a docuhebag for how you act on here.
No, the funny thing is you went to a Lions forum, to ask about me. I guess your assuming that if I was also on a Lions forum, I would use the same username?

You're not very smart, seriously...........

Last edited:

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
The Vikings are the only team in North that hang up NFC North banners. I don't know for a fact that the Bears don't acknowledge them anywhere, but I do know for a fact the Packers do not. The Packers never have. There are the 13 World Champions banners hanging in the Don Hutson Center. The Pack wins a World Championship and a banner goes up. Last one went up in 2011. Yes, we are aware it is way past time. Again, the team is on a mission this year. Singularly focused.

Not going to say winning the North is completely meaningless, because it is one step on the journey to the mountain top. But it is not the ultimate goal.

This is the last attention I am giving this thread. So, those here craving my attention with their troll posts will have to entertain themselves. I have very limited free time that I will kill a couple minutes here at times. It will no longer be used responding to posts that are made with the agenda of trying to get my attention. Zero time for that. Knock yourself out though. I just won't see it.
What do you want to say?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No, the funny thing is you went to a Lions forum, to ask about me. I guess your assuming that if I was also on a Lions forum, I would use the same username?

Your not very smart, seriously...........
You are right. I went into a Lions forum asking if anyone knew you. The biggest differences being I was extremely polite when talking with those Lions fans. I respected their forum. I posted twice and will never be back again because I don’t belong on a Lions forum as a Bears fan.

I know you by this username so that’s the information I shared with them. What does that have to do with being smart or not……..

Clearly you don’t post on that forum because you would have seen my post, come back here and cry about it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
@PackerNation Did you block me bro? Why don’t you respond to my comments?

Where are you and your hand…I mean beautiful wife going out tonight? Give me the deets.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
“tEh BeArS cOuLdN’T siGn a StArTiNg O-LiNeMaN oR rEcEiVeR bEcUz nO cAp SpAcE!”
Cant spend any money in 2022 because they are building for 2024 or something.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you want to say?
Just let him go. It's for the best: for him, for us, and having this thread be on topic.

If my replies weren't getting through, then it's for the best. Some people can't stick to a topic, or admit when wrong about a topic.
He really seems to believe himself that he's not trolling and understands everything; more so than the rest of us. No obligation for us to say otherwise nor for him to convince us that he is. That wasn't the point of this thread anyway.

====================================================

FWIW, Bears now have even more cap space (5th most at ~$22.2 mil) after the June 1st cuts of Travathan and Cohen.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2022/6/2/23152329/chicago-bears-salary-cap-check-nfl-dead-money-space-2022-2023-ryan-poles-pace-trevathan-cohen :

1654318545082.png

I think Poles will hold onto that cash to see who else will be available on the cheap later this summer. It's prudent TBH. Most of the league's June 1st cuts are no surprise and prices will go down for vets who still think they're worth more than the market is saying.