2022 Bears: By FAR the cheapest active roster

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Christian Watson maybe? ?‍♂️
on the one hand I would have loved for the Bears to be able to draft Watson, on the other I knew it will take some time to develop all that raw talent.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Davante didn't leave because of the cap or money. Davante wanted to play for his fav team since childhood and closer to home. The Packers could have paid Davante more than the Raiders and offered him that. Try to keep up.

So no, the Packers nor there fans are crying "disadvantage" like Bears fans.
were you ever going to name a few CCS posters "crying" about cap space "disadvantage?"

I've noticed you literally type paragraphs that only a few posters actually read, but have yet to just list 3-4 posters you're making this claim about.

care to explain?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
were you ever going to name a few CCS posters "crying" about cap space "disadvantage?"

I've noticed you literally type paragraphs that only a few posters actually read, but have yet to just list 3-4 posters you're making this claim about.

care to explain?
I don't need to explain anything to you, nor need to list your chosen number or posters who cried about this. But since you are actually now exposing yourself as still obsessing on this, I will take a sec to reply so you can possibly move on with your life. I do hope things get better for you kiddo.

Starion who started this thread said that the Bears overall cap situation was a disadvantage to them as compared to the teams they will be playing. Fifty edited posts later, perhaps he has a different story, but that was the original jist of his post here that I commented on.

Those like "Bearly" also chimed in and cried about it. I assume they both are Bears fans, so we already have multiple Bears fans that whined about it. Now, we have you obsessing on it, so it's possible you too think the Bears cap situation is a disadvantage to them compared to the teams on their schedule. I don't know, but I do know at least 2 Bears fans whined about it in this very thread. Again, I don't need to list a number of fans that you chose.

Some NFL teams have worse cap situations than the Bears, some have better. Every team deals with cap. Some better than others. No one is ever at any disadvantage as compared to anyone else.

Hope that clears things up for you, so you can finally get this off your head. Again, I do hope you have some more important things in life to focus on today.

Gotta run, Toodle Loo!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't need to explain anything to you, nor need to list your chosen number or posters who cried about this. But since you are actually now exposing yourself as still obsessing on this, I will take a sec to reply so you can possibly move on with your life. I do hope things get better for you kiddo.

Starion who started this thread said that the Bears overall cap situation was a disadvantage to them as compared to the teams they will be playing. Fifty edited posts later, perhaps he has a different story, but that was the original jist of his post here that I commented on.

Those like "Bearly" also chimed in and cried about it. I assume they both are Bears fans, so we already have multiple Bears fans that whined about it. Now, we have you obsessing on it, so it's possible you too think the Bears cap situation is a disadvantage to them compared to the teams on their schedule. I don't know, but I do know at least 2 Bears fans whined about it in this very thread. Again, I don't need to list a number of fans that you chose.

Some NFL teams have worse cap situations than the Bears, some have better. Every team deals with cap. Some better than others. No one is ever at any disadvantage as compared to anyone else.

Hope that clears things up for you, so you can finally get this off your head. Again, I do hope you have some more important things in life to focus on today.

Gotta run, Toodle Loo!
that's a long ass post

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Or nothing but word salad, either way you would be correct.
i didn't read beyond the first sentence because he replied to my post saying he wasn't going to reply to it

weird

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
i didn't read beyond the first sentence because he replied to my post saying he wasn't going to reply to it

weird
Yeah I noticed that too. Weird................but that's Packer fans for you.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I think we should all just put him on ignore for the 2022 season
Nah.........we all know he just another troll, and not a very good one at that. He needs as much practice as he can get.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Gotta run, Toodle Loo!

Holy shit you suck at this and you're mad boring. Corny as the state of Wisconsin.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Notice how I never attacked anyone personally nor called anyone a "idiot", "stupid" or a "douche bag" etc. A person loses all credibility and respect when they lob personal attacks while hiding behind a screen. How cowardly is that? To feel the need to resort to those levels because of years of being hurt at the hands of the Packers. It's ok to say you hate the Packers, I even welcome you to say they suck if you choose. But to attack Packers fans personally is only embarrassing yourselves. Some of you are better than that.

Again, I know many great actual Bears fans. I even shared some of the content here on a Zoom call with several fantastic NFL fans, including a few Bears fans. They ALL immediately discounted this forum as not a representation of Bears fans as a whole in "Any Way" shape or form. I said pretty much the same here in another thread a few days ago, which I also showed them. And I was attacked here and called names for even that. "Pathetic" at the very best is what you present yourselves as. And that is what you are viewed as by lifelong Chicago Bears fans. Bears fans that have forgot more about the Bears than any of you will ever know about the franchise . I still welcome actual Bears fans to Titletown for the Bears vs. Packers for a full weekend of fun and frolic in week 2. Many here would soil themselves and get in the fetal if you saw who I actually am. This isn't a forum I would feel comfortable sharing personal information on. That ship sailed within the first 2 minutes of reading this forum. Too funny.

Looking forward to a great NFL season. Wish the Bears luck except for 2 games of course. I have no ill will towards the Bears whatsoever, nor any towards their fans.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
View attachment 20153