• NO - played last year. Give my roster to a new player

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome back all. Hope you picked some good keepers last season!

Please vote above & post here if you are returning or not. IIRC we all did $25 each last season. Knoxville7 was gracious to host as commissioner on Yahoo.

Rules from last year: Up to 3 keepers from last draft - each to be kept at 1 round higher than they were drafted at last year, up to 3 years total, then the player re-enters FA draft pool.
2021 CCS Fantasy Keeper League

If you drafted someone in the 1st last year, they're no longer eligible for keeping in the 1st now. This makes the dumb luck of a random draft order not THE single most important factor that lasts for multiple seasons of advantage. This way there's at least some cycling of premier starter talent.
Ex: I picked Mixon in the 2nd Rd at #18. He can be my 1st Round keeper now, and he's back in the FA pool next year.

If unsure of your roster/draft last year, it'll be available once Knoxville renews the CCS Keeper League on Yahoo. ?⬇

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm in.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is the leagues web site set up yet?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Just re started the league…

Get your keeper selections in by august 6th

Reminder that you get 3 keepers, and you give up the draft pick that is one round ahead of where you selected them this past season. Example…if you selected Josh Allen in round 4, you could keep him by giving up your 3rd round pick this season.

And you cannot keep your first round pick from last season, they go back into the draft automatically.

Draft is set for 7pm central time on August 7th(Sunday)

Draft order will go in order of last place to MY place(1st)

$25 buy in again this season. Message me for the Venmo

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@knoxville7 is on it! All business ??

Not sure if this link will help, but once logged into Yahoo and on the CCS Keeper League, find the black menu bar (DRAFT), then (LAST SEASON) as the last drop down option. It'll show each team.

<Final Roster Slate & Keeper Values >

Yahoo is showing final slate, which is straight up value for keepers as of the end of last season. Pretty solid feature.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My roster was trash but I’ll return

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IF you guys want, we could also consider trading a draft pick for this draft for a player & their original keeper draft position (up 1 of course)??

Since this is new to me, I read up on it & this concept could potentially open up a shitstorm of complications, so I ONLY mention it as a simple pre-season option, say once league restarts ~ a month before the Aug 6th keeper deadline?
I'd rather NO mid-season trades of draft picks, tanking fire-sales in Oct/Nov, n' shit. It's just a fun $25 FF league, not Dynasty, Madden Legacy, or some confusing thing where collusion can be a problem. Whattya think?

....Actually it looks like there already was a trade of a 7th Rd pick for a player by Knox! Sneaky snake! (or NOT...no snake draft right?)

See your picks here (in alphabetical order): League draft picks / trades

You guys cool with keeping it simple for player/pick trades?? (pun intended?) IDK.

I have a few extra later value guys. Let's hear some offers:
PM me with offers or hell, post em here IDC: (sadly I can't keep Barkley in the 1st ?)

2022-07-22_01h42_16.png

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My roster was trash but I’ll return

You're not alone. There's a few teams needing help. I'm stuck in my other inherited keeper league (w/o trades and unlimited years at same round)?

Make an offer.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can’t sign into yahoo still and don’t have access to any of their recovery options so I’m out and done with them.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Is there also a list somewhere of who is keeping whom?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Is there also a list somewhere of who is keeping whom?
Once I get the one team that is open filled, it’ll finalize the team owners and i believe it’ll let the keepers list be seen then.

if not, I’ll create one and post it on the league page

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Knoxville or others...how do we offer & conduct trades for a draft pick? Looks like you already did one.

There's a page for it on Yahoo, but it seems locked.
League > Trading Block - just links to other teams' rosters is all I can do ?‍♂️
League > Transactions (just shows nothing, since no recent trades are reflected or in process)

How do we trade a player for a draft pick?

I'd like to auction off a few of my potential keepers since I'm limited to 3. If they go back into the pool, their current late draft status will be lost to all.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Knoxville or others...how do we offer & conduct trades for a draft pick? Looks like you already did one.

There's a page for it on Yahoo, but it seems locked.
League > Trading Block - just links to other teams' rosters is all I can do ?‍♂️
League > Transactions (just shows nothing, since no recent trades are reflected or in process)

How do we trade a player for a draft pick?

I'd like to auction off a few of my potential keepers since I'm limited to 3. If they go back into the pool, their current late draft status will be lost to all.
Dunno, it was able to during the season

probably has to do with waiting on the final team member to respond that they are committed. The league hasn’t been finalized or whatever still

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunno, it was able to during the season

probably has to do with waiting on the final team member to respond that they are committed. The league hasn’t been finalized or whatever still
Do you need me to run my team? I need an IT guy to help me access my account.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So....able to trade before keepers are set or no?

I'd prefer now and NOT to trade picks during season, but that's just me. IDK ?‍♂️ You guys' thoughts?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
So....able to trade before keepers are set or no?

I'd prefer now and NOT to trade picks during season, but that's just me. IDK ?‍♂️ You guys' thoughts?
I prefer no pick trading during the latter half of the season. I’ve seen too many people go all in and cherry pick the worst teams.