Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
got me. @BNB

I didn’t see that draft pick addition clipped to our trade?!

Lol. You should be sending ME THE DRAFT COMPENSATION because you are getting the round 10 keeper.

Even straight up I hated myself for saying yes. I had to just because the presence of Ettiene but I hated it.

My problem was I didn’t hesitate to think about it(or possibly double check, read it carefully.) I just said “fuck me” and clicked yes

Good job BNB. You might have stolen one even straight up if Henry doesn’t get traded.

At the very least I hope you hate your team less. James Robison is highly like able.

Don’t give up. Your team has potential and 6th place probably finishes up near .500 in my opinion.

Those juggaurnaut teams will beat up on most everyone all year, while the rest of use are stuck with knives in a phone booth.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
got me. @BNB

I didn’t see that draft pick addition clipped to our trade?!

Lol. You should be sending ME THE DRAFT COMPENSATION because you are getting the round 10 keeper.

Even straight up I hated myself for saying yes. I had to just because the presence of Ettiene but I hated it.

My problem was I didn’t hesitate to think about it(or possibly double check, read it carefully.) I just said “fuck me” and clicked yes

Good job BNB. You might have stolen one even straight up if Henry doesn’t get traded.

At the very least I hope you hate your team less. James Robison is highly like able.

Don’t give up. Your team has potential and 6th place probably finishes up near .500 in my opinion.

Those juggaurnaut teams will beat up on most everyone all year, while the rest of use are stuck with knives in a phone booth.

well, it looks like Henry has been producing for you haha

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
(Montoya and Conrad might waltz to playoffs, but again…means little once they get there)

This was right before my losing streak, but it is still helluva nice. Tears are steaming down my cheeks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
get em @BNB !!! Bring him back to me.(big lat Gino TD)

Next touchdown puts Crazy Team or Bong Fish first to 1000 points.

Too bad I had 1000 points AGAINST by the morning games. I’ve scored the most points and it’s been a dog fight every week.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Left for dead, the Soy Boy Beta Cucks find themselves at 5-5 now and with a win this coming week will be in the top 6 lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Looking like it’s going to be a @Raskolnikov and @knoxville7 championship match

Can @knoxville7 ’s Soy Boy Beta Cucks repeat as champions?!

Or will the savvy, some might say haphazard Bob Marley’s Bong Fish led by @Raskolnikov take home the title?!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking like it’s going to be a @Raskolnikov and @knoxville7 championship match

Can @knoxville7 ’s Soy Boy Beta Cucks repeat as champions?!

Or will the savvy, some might say haphazard Bob Marley’s Bong Fish led by @Raskolnikov take home the title

Congrats. (You are in but my team has work to do in a tight semi-final)

Wasn’t quite as easy as we thought in week 4.

But I think us getting pushed down to 8 and 9th place mid season caused us to ruthlessly re-tool and bring the heat of competition to must wins for the last month.

We didn’t give up, Crazy Horse went dead stick mid-season despite having ALL the viable tight ends…lol…

Strategy to remember. Have ALL the double digit TEs and flex them.

Too early to call my semi-final.
Jumbo has a good team and just needs one more TD than projected and me to have one less.

I Minshew Magicked myself despite the waiver treachery.

Last edited:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@ijustposthere coming up big to take the lead with his jumbo package.

rask needs big games from Keenan Allen and Zack Moss to cover the 34 point deficit now

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Rams defense came up huge for me. My team limped into the playoffs. Figured I was done after Murray, lockett, and Taylor went down the last couple weeks, but Minshew magic put me back into the game after my kicker gave me a goose. Luckily for me Hopkins essentially matched him since McSorley is ass. Hopefully I could hold on but I knew this week was gonna be a struggle.

Can we go to a FAAB system next year? I could never get shit on waivers because I was in first place all season.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
get em @BNB !!! Bring him back to me.(big lat Gino TD)

Next touchdown puts Crazy Team or Bong Fish first to 1000 points.

Too bad I had 1000 points AGAINST by the morning games. I’ve scored the most points and it’s been a dog fight every week.
That's how my team was last year. I remember I scored 200+ one week and won by 10 or something.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rams defense came up huge for me. My team limped into the playoffs. Figured I was done after Murray, lockett, and Taylor went down the last couple weeks, but Minshew magic put me back into the game after my kicker gave me a goose. Luckily for me Hopkins essentially matched him since McSorley is ass. Hopefully I could hold on but I knew this week was gonna be a struggle.

Can we go to a FAAB system next year? I could never get shit on waivers because I was in first place all season.
Yeah I moved Hopkins down to flex to prepare to start Higgins for him. I don’t know what happened, or why I went with Hopkins and no Qb in the end. Patriots and weather scared me.

Good game and great win. I didn’t quite have enough(although Allen and Moss could put a scare into a 30 point day with some good fortune and two TDs combined)

I’ll never have a team like this again…

Allen-Higgins-Henry-Kupp-Hopkins-Tyreke Hill-A QB playing TE, Pierce-Pacheco-Allen

I had 8 or 9 guys who will be first 3 rounds next year and still couldn’t get it done.

Jumbo you were loaded too but you did some work here. Look how many points I paced this league by. Nobody is within 100 and I tanked 75 off week 1.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah I moved Hopkins down to flex to prepare to start Higgins for him. I don’t know what happened, or why I went with Hopkins and no Qb in the end. Patriots and weather scared me.

Good game and great win. I didn’t quite have enough(although Allen and Moss could put a scare into a 30 point day with some good fortune and two TDs combined)

I’ll never have a team like this again…

Allen-Higgins-Henry-Kupp-Hopkins-Tyreke Hill-A QB playing TE, Pierce-Pacheco-Allen

I had 8 or 9 guys who will be first 3 rounds next year and still couldn’t get it done.

Jumbo you were loaded too but you did some work here. Look how many points I paced this league by. Nobody is within 100 and I tanked 75 off week 1.
Nah man, you ain't pulling the premature congratulations for the reverse jinx on me, I refuse to accept lol.

Your team is stacked. Mine had some nice depth too, only way I was to overcome the injuries I had. Taylor completely busted, Waller's been down, I lost Mitchell in week one, etc. It's been ridiculous for me with injuries in all my leagues this year. Injury knocked me out of the playoffs in my other league.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah man, you ain't pulling the premature congratulations for the reverse jinx on me, I refuse to accept lol.

Your team is stacked. Mine had some nice depth too, only way I was to overcome the injuries I had. Taylor completely busted, Waller's been down, I lost Mitchell in week one, etc. It's been ridiculous for me with injuries in all my leagues this year. Injury knocked me out of the playoffs in my other league.
Were you always going to start the Magic man or did I force that on myself?

Good choice among many options.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Were you always going to start the Magic man or did I force that on myself?

Good choice among many options.
I went with him because I have Brown. I figured I'd shoot for the stars because I knew your team was going to put up points. Might as well go down swinging.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@knoxville7 we may as well just make this a two man league if no one else can make the championship

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@knoxville7 we may as well just make this a two man league if no one else can make the championship
I tried saving peoples money by not doing the league this year, but they just can’t help but give us their lunch money I guess!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers