2022 FA targets

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
T-minus three posts til he's rambling about his kitchen remodel or all the friends he totally has.
Don't be mad and give up. We're talking football here. Tell me more about Goldman's worth or lack of worth, or how nobody really can know his worth.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Two posts until we get our show.
If you want to talk about those things you can go back to the thread you hijacked then ran away from, or wait for the big reveal in the bar forum. I can see why you wouldn't want to continue on about your on-topic takes here though. It's okay.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If you want to talk about those things you can go back to the thread you hijacked then ran away from, or wait for the big reveal in the bar forum. I can see why you wouldn't want to continue on about your on-topic takes here though. It's okay.
Glad you're having such a nice social Saturday with friends and family. Let me guess, not a whole lot different than the last five hundred or so Saturday's of your life?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What's the weather like right now in Montana?

Also, I bought some Montucky beer this weekend. Not bad.
I'm not home yet and probably won't make my way back until after next weeks high-nineties heat wave has passed through the state. And yeah, its pretty good.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Anyone who watched the run defense last year and compares it to 2019 can see the significance of not having Goldman out there. He makes the entire defense better.
Goldman is literally a absolute unit and beastly presents on that line and when he was out literally everyone saw a drop in productivity as far as I could see though it didn't help that CHUCK PAGANO was absolutely udderly garbage as far as putting people in position to succeed with aggression but if Goldman had been in there it would have 100 percent made Pagano's scheme look better than it acturally is in my opinion.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Glad you're having such a nice social Saturday with friends and family. Let me guess, not a whole lot different than the last five hundred or so Saturday's of your life?

I'm at work this morning. I understand why you want to make this thread about something other than your takes though. It's okay.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Calling Mack a rotational pass rusher is absurdly stupid. Regardless of his sack numbers, he graded out as one of the best defensive players in the league and still plays at a very high level in the pass and run game

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Calling Mack a rotational pass rusher is absurdly stupid. Regardless of his sack numbers, he graded out as one of the best defensive players in the league and still plays at a very high level in the pass and run game
@Montucky ^^^

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mack is rotational, Goldman is a complete unknown. Try and keep up.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He isn't now but if he keeps declining he will be in two years. Let's all be better at reading comprehension maybe.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
He isn't now but if he keeps declining he will be in two years. Let's all be better at reading comprehension maybe.
He would literally have to start declining before he could begin to keep declining but if you acturally watch the games and review the metrics he continues to keep performing at a highly-graded out level despite playing injured most of last season so you can take your false narrative and literally stuff it it's like you don't even like the team you literally probably don't even watch when I read these posts in this thread from you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He would literally have to start declining before he could begin to keep declining but if you acturally watch the games and review the metrics he continues to keep performing at a highly-graded out level despite playing injured most of last season so you can take your false narrative and literally stuff it it's like you don't even like the team you literally probably don't even watch when I read these posts in this thread from you.
you're wasting your time buddy

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have to be aggressive in the rookie contract window. You don’t sit back and wait to see what you got. You build around him while he is cheap in a hope that he is good enough when he is not cheap to carry the weaker team.

The Bears should be aggressive. Maybe not 2020 stupid, but they should hesitate to add on offense.
Could we spend big every third year and not at all the other two so the league gives us lots of free comp picks like the Patriots and ravens or do you expect to catch the teams picking 10 times with our 5 picks a year?