2022 FA targets

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The irony of course is that there is scarcely a post I've made on this forum that HeHateMe hasnt responded to. I left for a month and within ten minutes of me returning he was all over me. The guys obsessed, but too much of a natural born coward to ever actually do more than nibble.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Calling Mack a rotational pass rusher is absurdly stupid. Regardless of his sack numbers, he graded out as one of the best defensive players in the league and still plays at a very high level in the pass and run game
Goldman out means for two downs players on the line are out of position. Which affects everyone, but probably especially Mack.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Mack was already off his 2018 level of play by 2019 when Eddie Goldman was still playing.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Mack was already off his 2018 level of play by 2019 when Eddie Goldman was still playing.
Was also was playing hurt, but let’s not that get in the way of things.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Right, we haven't even gotten into his new durability issues over the last two years.
Yet Mack has only missed two games as a member of the Chicago Bears. It's almost as if you are purposely trying to sound like a moron.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
While @Montucky wants to discuss his durability, here are Mack's percentage of snaps played:
2018 - 72%
2019 - 86%
2020 - 84%

Yes, let us please discuss his "decline" while playing injured and worry about his "durability."

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
??? But you yourself excused his mediocre play in 2019 with his injuries. Now you're saying he wasn't really hurt?

My head's spinning.
I have not used the word mediocre in this thread. That's your perception. I have only said that he played hurt, which has been documented. You questioned his durability, which you are 100% wrong about.

Your head is probably spinning because you're talking out of your ass, per usual.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I have not used the word mediocre in this thread. That's your perception. I have only said that he played hurt, which has been documented. You questioned his durability, which you are 100% wrong about.

Your head is probably spinning because you're talking out of your ass, per usual.
You do know playing at a lower level due to injury, but still playing, is a durability issue right?