I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He signed on the dotted line and the Pels future in infinitely better than the Knicks. He good
Where the Pels finishing in the west this season?! 8th?!

And if you think the rosters is what Zion cares about, you got a rude awakening coming. He wants to live in NY and milk that city for every dollar he can…and that’s a fuck ton more $$ than he can get out of the city of New Orleans. It ain’t a basketball decision

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where the Pels finishing in the west this season?! 8th?!

And if you think the rosters is what Zion cares about, you got a rude awakening coming. He wants to live in NY and milk that city for every dollar he can…and that’s a fuck ton more $$ than he can get out of the city of New Orleans. It ain’t a basketball decision
If healthy, top 4. This team is tremendously better than you are giving credit. The west is a gauntlet but the depth defensive flexibility and scorers on this team make the Pels scary.

And I dont have a rude awakening, the Pels are small market so they could lose him. But, the whole NY thing is comical cause everyone going to NY but no one does. The org is a joke. He doesnt even have ties there. Dude grew up in the South. He had aspirations of teams drafting him early to be them. Again, everyone is always going to the Knicks but yet, no one does.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If healthy, top 4. This team is tremendously better than you are giving credit. The west is a gauntlet but the depth defensive flexibility and scorers on this team make the Pels scary.

And I dont have a rude awakening, the Pels are small market so they could lose him. But, the whole NY thing is comical cause everyone going to NY but no one does. The org is a joke. He doesnt even have ties there. Dude grew up in the South. He had aspirations of teams drafting him early to be them. Again, everyone is always going to the Knicks but yet, no one does.
They aren’t finishing top 4. You’re simply being a homer

Phoenix, golden state, Memphis, Denver, Dallas, and Minnesota are all better than NO

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Phoenix, golden state, Memphis, Denver, Dallas, and Minnesota are all better than NO
Both LA teams, if healthy (and that is a BIG IF), are better than NO as well.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Im not being a homer at all. Completely healthy, they can easily get in top 4. And I am not the only one You simply have never watched them or know anything about them except your obsession with Zion going to the Knicks.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
All this talk is irrelevant, zion will be injured a month into the season

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Im not being a homer at all. Completely healthy, they can easily get in top 4. And I am not the only one You simply have never watched them or know anything about them except your obsession with Zion going to the Knicks.
Lol so because I disagree with the notion they can be a top 4 team in the west(a notion only you have btw), the only conclusion you can make is that I’ve never seen them play. Typical response from a homer that is upset because nobody else here agrees with his homer statement

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Full sea
Lol so because I disagree with the notion they can be a top 4 team in the west(a notion only you have btw), the only conclusion you can make is that I’ve never seen them play. Typical response from a homer that is upset because nobody else here agrees with his homer statement
Kk

Bearsy555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPN's crappy representation of the Bulls in their annual top player rankings ahead of the season

Last edited by a moderator:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Are we using this for the nba regular season thread?