I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It's Danny Ainge. It is well known his prerogative in trade negotiations is to fleece the other team as much as possible
He’s CEO, and I’m sure he had a hand in it somehow, but the GM is some guy named Justin Zanik. How much true control he has I guess is open for debate

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He’s CEO, and I’m sure he had a hand in it somehow, but the GM is some guy named Justin Zanik. How much true control he has I guess is open for debate
Fair enough. It's not always clear in some FOs who's really calling the shots

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is Ainge mo to a T. GM is just name. Same when Theo and Hoyer were together. They may have opinions and great discussion but at the end. They gonna do it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is Ainge mo to a T. GM is just name. Same when Theo and Hoyer were together. They may have opinions and great discussion but at the end. They gonna do it.
Smells like Ainge to me too. If my initial reaction on a trade is “how the fuck did they get ALL that for THAT!?”

It tends to be Jerry West or Danny Ainge somewhere in the conversation over the last 15 years.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Cleveland puts it all together.. worth it... Their young guys gotta take some larger leaps though. Donovan is never going to reach superstar material, so it's up to one of the others.

Jazz join the Rockets and Thunder in having massive draft capital.. Hopefully Jazz use it well.
Cavs just got really good. Kind of sucks

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah we'll be a play-in team.
Healthy, the Bulls should be a 41-45 win team (and I wouldn't exactly count on health) . And third place in the Central. Milwaukee, Brooklyn, Miami, Boston, Philly, Cleveland, Atlanta all should be better than them. Play-in sounds like a lock.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Healthy, the Bulls should be a 41-45 win team (and I wouldn't exactly count on health) . And third place in the Central. Milwaukee, Brooklyn, Miami, Boston, Philly, Cleveland, Atlanta all should be better than them. Play-in sounds like a lock.
One or two of those will get an injury bug or make a stupid trade.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
How are you going to cheat on Nia Long? and f your money up in the process?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Apparently, he may have dicked and harassed multiple lady staffers on the Celtics. Makes Doc Rivers' ladyboy fetish er Twitter account hack look pretty innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
How are you going to cheat on Nia Long? and f your money up in the process?

Nia Long is pretty meh, tbh. I don’t condone cheating but yeah, lotta upgrades out there

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Nia Long is pretty meh, tbh. I don’t condone cheating but yeah, lotta upgrades out there
Nah you crazy. That scene in Love Jones where they are riding down Lake Shore Drive on a motorcycle :love:

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nah you crazy. That scene in Love Jones where they are riding down Lake Shore Drive on a motorcycle :love:
?

She was a smoke show 20 years ago. Now….? Not so much

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He signed on the dotted line and the Pels future in infinitely better than the Knicks. He good