2022 NBA Playoffs Discussion

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
just a lil reminder at how this past offseason I wanted the bulls to add Marcus smart
You wanted Marcus smart over DeRozan? Yeah, I’d prob keep that to yourself instead of pointing it out to everyone lol

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marcus Smart just had the worst end to a game. He knocked the rebound out of Brown hand. Gets blocked by Jrue then picked by Jrue.

Boston just collapsed. Smart going to the rim seemed to not be the play cause the coach had words.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You wanted Marcus smart over DeRozan? Yeah, I’d prob keep that to yourself instead of pointing it out to everyone lol
It’s not that cut and dry. Smart costs less, is younger than demar and actually plays defense. I thought everyone here was all about guys with toughness and balls now?! ?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Grizz refusing to go out at home. Up 77-50 at the half

Enasic

Liked Posts:
It’s not that cut and dry. Smart costs less, is younger than demar and actually plays defense. I thought everyone here was all about guys with toughness and balls now?! ?
Costs less and younger but nowhere near DeRozan’s level. Bulls def need more smart like players, but in a vacuum, it’s DeRozan all day.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
DeRozan actually shot a better percentage from 3 this year too lol…granted, on two attempts…but spacing would have been worse especially since smart is not a good shooter from anywhere

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Costs less and younger but nowhere near DeRozan’s level. Bulls def need more smart like players, but in a vacuum, it’s DeRozan all day.
Well, sure derozan in a vacuum is better. In reality, it’s probably a lot closer than you think

It’s not like smart didn’t produce a nice W/S total or anything(yes, I’m aware it was less than demar)

Again, bulls couldn’t play defense against the teams that mattered. Smart could of helped with that. Now considering the injuries that we couldn’t foresee in the future, and it’s fair to say demars offense mattered more to surviving the season

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@Enasic you seeing tyus Jones and the Grizz whooping those tricks?! Up 52 currently

Jones with 21 and 9 dimes with 0 turnovers on 8/12 shooting lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I actually just turned on the game. Had to do a triple take at the score lol
Tell you what, if the warriors fuck up in game 6 in SF, they are going home

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Memphis wins this series in a 3-1 comeback vs GSW without Morant, they should trade Morant.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If Memphis wins this series in a 3-1 comeback vs GSW without Morant, they should trade Morant.
Lmao yeah, not happening

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I do think it’s funny how draymond after game 4 was talking shit about how the Grizz aren’t playing the timberwolves anymore and how they are now playing championship basketball…blah blah blah…then, the warriors go out and get absolutely destroyed. Like, if you’re such an experienced and championship level squad, why you feel the need to talk shit to a team??

Mfer gonna reap what he sows. Curry been running his mouth too. Pressure is now all on GSW

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lmao yeah, not happening
I'm (mostly) joking. It is weird how competitive Memphis is able to still be without Morant. Regular season was the same way.

I kinda thought it'd be more like the 11-12 Bulls where in the regular season they played without Rose just fine, but once he ACL'd himself in G1, they played like shit sans winning G5 by 8 points in a defensive battle. They were also playing an 8 seed though versus the this Warriors team which is much better than the Sixers were.

Who knows, Memphis could still very well lose G6 and the universe goes back to "normal"

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I do think it’s funny how draymond after game 4 was talking shit about how the Grizz aren’t playing the timberwolves anymore and how they are now playing championship basketball…blah blah blah…then, the warriors go out and get absolutely destroyed. Like, if you’re such an experienced and championship level squad, why you feel the need to talk shit to a team??

Mfer gonna reap what he sows. Curry been running his mouth too. Pressure is now all on GSW
Wouldn't be the first time this cores mouths get the best of them.