2022 NBA Playoffs Discussion

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And right on cue, the warriors rip the Mavs hearts out. Mavs had 72 points at the half and finish with only 117. Mavs waste 42 from luka and 31 from Brunson

And Curry is now 9/19 from 3 in this series, looking a lot better than the last series…almost as if it was actually good defense being played on him by the Grizz
Mavs aren't slouches at defense, they ranked 6th this year in D. It's just a bad matchup for the Mavs in my opinion. The Grizzlies matchup better with the Warriors. Grizzlies certainly have better individual defenders than the Mavericks as well.

This is also the first game Curry shot this well from three in the playoffs this year. He had two first round games where he hit 50% of his threes, but never higher than that. So the 60% from 3 in G2 is his highest.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And right on cue, the warriors rip the Mavs hearts out. Mavs had 72 points at the half and finish with only 117. Mavs waste 42 from luka and 31 from Brunson

And Curry is now 9/19 from 3 in this series, looking a lot better than the last series…almost as if it was actually good defense being played on him by the Grizz
Dallas is a really good defensive team. Curry 3's have been contested for the most part. He is just Steph Curry. Grizz have good defense no doubt, but Mavs are right there.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Do people not like smart on here? I wasn’t aware of that. Always a good idea to judge impact off one game though lol…remember when Caruso came back initially and the bulls looked good again? Ah…that was fun but short lived
Marcus Smart rules.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Do people not like smart on here? I wasn’t aware of that. Always a good idea to judge impact off one game though lol…remember when Caruso came back initially and the bulls looked good again? Ah…that was fun but short lived
Smart would provide some added leadership and toughness, but he’s a horrid shooter and while he’s averaging 6 assists, isn’t really a pure PG or great play maker. I’d rather hold onto Lauri tbh, and I’m one of the bigger anti Markannen people

I’d take a flyer on bamba depending on cost. I liked him coming out. Obviously hasn’t worked out for him but there’s some potential there. Not sure if it works, but I’d do something like kornet and a 2nd. Unless he’s a FA after this season, then I’d hold off
Well, according to you, you think Lauri sucks and you’d rather have him than Smart…so yeah, I’d say it’s fair to say at least 1 person isn’t a fan

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wonder if my hatred for Lauri is in large part due to my hatred of Gar Forman.

Maybe I was a little too rough on him.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Well, according to you, you think Lauri sucks and you’d rather have him than Smart…so yeah, I’d say it’s fair to say at least 1 person isn’t a fan
I like smart but just didn’t like his fit on the roster. Not sure how long ago that post was, but the bulls since have added a ton of depth at the PG spot and coincidentally enough smart would still not help with the bulls shooting woes.

Either way, I just find it amusing when a player has a good game and the team wins, someone pulls the “See! Look how amazing this player is! Why doesn’t anyone like him?? “ ?

People like him, myself included. I just don’t think anyone but yourself thinks/thought he was a better player or fit than say Demar DeRozan who you for some reason brought to life a past post of yours claiming so…which is laughable in all honesty

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wiggins put Luka on a poster. Looks like we will see Warriors vs the East.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Would you guys bang Malika Andrews?
Better question: why wouldn't you want to? Despite her overly pointy elbows, she looks like a wholesome woman that would give her leftovers to the first homeless person she saw.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Celtics are more talented. Lets see if they stay focused. Heat arent going away

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I like smart but just didn’t like his fit on the roster. Not sure how long ago that post was, but the bulls since have added a ton of depth at the PG spot and coincidentally enough smart would still not help with the bulls shooting woes.

Either way, I just find it amusing when a player has a good game and the team wins, someone pulls the “See! Look how amazing this player is! Why doesn’t anyone like him?? “ ?

People like him, myself included. I just don’t think anyone but yourself thinks/thought he was a better player or fit than say Demar DeRozan who you for some reason brought to life a past post of yours claiming so…which is laughable in all honesty
It was from 2021, and you can’t say you like smart when you admit you don’t like lauri but would rather the bulls kept him than acquire smart. That makes it quite clear what you think of him, and yet here you are trying to back peddle

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
It was from 2021, and you can’t say you like smart when you admit you don’t like lauri but would rather the bulls kept him than acquire smart. That makes it quite clear what you think of him, and yet here you are trying to back peddle
Dude I know how I feel about smart lol…but ok

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One thing's for sure... Tatum doesn't let a bad game faze him at all. Each game this postseason in which he struggled, he responded with a big game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One thing's for sure... Tatum doesn't let a bad game faze him at all. Each game this postseason in which he struggled, he responded with a big game.
True of that team as a whole, 5-0 in the playoffs after a loss

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Dude I know how I feel about smart lol…but ok
Lol then clearly it’s changed since 2021

or you were making it up in 2021, or you’re making it up today. I don’t really care either way, just when you say one thing, yet your previous posts say another thing, I’ll call it out

you could of just said, we’ll damn, I guess my views on him have changed. Instead, in typical fashion, you try to act like you never said those things previously. It’s pretty spectacular