CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’d like to visit. Spent a week in pigeon forge a few years back and loved it
I love Memphis. That said, it is the exact opposite of pigeon forge. You basically have Memphis, and then you have the rest of TN lol

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I love Memphis. That said, it is the exact opposite of pigeon forge. You basically have Memphis, and then you have the rest of TN lol
Yeah, I know it’s a lot different than PF. How does Memphis compare to Nashville? I’d like to check Nashville out too

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah, I know it’s a lot different than PF. How does Memphis compare to Nashville? I’d like to check Nashville out too
Also very different. It’s like rap/blues music vs country music lol

Personally, I’ve never cared much for Nashville. But, I also hate country music and don’t wear cowboy boots and hats with wrangler jeans so ?‍♂️

Just depends what you’re into really

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This has been a fun game 6 so far. Both teams talking trash to each other and going on lil spurts back and forth

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Grizz just couldn’t rebound tonight. Every missed 3 seemed to be long and right to a warrior player

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Tough series to be talking up Tyus @knoxville7

G1: 2 pts, 1/4 FGs
G2: 3 pts 1/7 FGs
G3: 2 pts 0/5 FGs
G4: 19 8/18 FGs
G5: 21 pts 8/12 FGs
G6: 7 pts 2/12 FGs

Tough series for him. Still prefer to go after a more established and consistent shooter. Especially if we’re going to dip into Ayos minutes. I think Ayo could take a jump and you could argue that his rookie season and also age 22 year old season are both better than Jones comparatively. Jones was 19 in his rookie season, though he wasn’t much better when he was 22. Bulls need lock down and consistent shooters (among other things, more PGs not being one of them).

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Tough series to be talking up Tyus @knoxville7

G1: 2 pts, 1/4 FGs
G2: 3 pts 1/7 FGs
G3: 2 pts 0/5 FGs
G4: 19 8/18 FGs
G5: 21 pts 8/12 FGs
G6: 7 pts 2/12 FGs

Tough series for him. Still prefer to go after a more established and consistent shooter. Especially if we’re going to dip into Ayos minutes. I think Ayo could take a jump and you could argue that his rookie season and also age 22 year old season are both better than Jones comparatively. Jones was 19 in his rookie season, though he wasn’t much better when he was 22. Bulls need lock down and consistent shooters (among other things, more PGs not being one of them).
Really you would look at the games he played significant minutes with Ja out…so those last 3. He certainly had a bad game last night. Course, the warriors also decided last night to have Wiggins guard Jones instead of curry. Thus, that means the warriors actually GAMEPLANNED for Jones. They decided they needed to stop him to stop the Grizz offense, and it worked pretty well for them. But, you don’t gameplan for a guy if you don’t think he’s crucial to a teams success.

But hey, I’m sure the guy that checked the box scores saw more than someone that watched every second of every game of the series lol

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Really you would look at the games he played significant minutes with Ja out…so those last 3. He certainly had a bad game last night. Course, the warriors also decided last night to have Wiggins guard Jones instead of curry. Thus, that means the warriors actually GAMEPLANNED for Jones. They decided they needed to stop him to stop the Grizz offense, and it worked pretty well for them. But, you don’t gameplan for a guy if you don’t think he’s crucial to a teams success.

But hey, I’m sure the guy that checked the box scores saw more than someone that watched every second of every game of the series lol
You’re right I didn’t watch much of the series but the final outcome and production is what it is despite your reasoning for it. Not saying tyus is a bad player or anything just that his fit on the bulls is questionable. Still prefer proven shooters with a consistent track record to fix the bulls shooting and spacing issues

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You’re right I didn’t watch much of the series but the final outcome and production is what it is despite your reasoning for it. Not saying tyus is a bad player or anything just that his fit on the bulls is questionable. Still prefer proven shooters with a consistent track record to fix the bulls shooting and spacing issues
Lol okay

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The amount that Jones could theoretically improve this team is not enough to make a tangible difference. Even if we go so far as to say we completely replace Ayo or Coby with Jones, I don't really see us getting to say 50 wins as a result of that move. However someone with the skillset of like Dillon Brooks could potentially move the needle to 50 wins.

But again, PG isn't really something Bulls need right now. A player like the Warrior's Jonathan Kuminga or Cleveland's Moses Brown would fill needs on this team much better than Tyus Jones would. And for all intents and purposes, all mentioned players are probably not even available realistically. After all, if Jones is truly the best backup PG in the entire league, he's probably worth more than the MLE yeah? That's the most the Bulls can offer anyone.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only team left I'd genuinely be surprised to see win the world championship would be Dallas. Not saying Dallas isn't a threat in any series they are in, but I don't think they can upset their way through the entire post season.

Miami can absolutely do it. The deepest team remaining in the playoffs. Butler is a legit superstar and Bam is a top big man.

Boston is pretty inconsistent but when they are on, they might look better than any team in the league.

Milwaukee are the NBA champs and they've pushed Boston to the limit without Middleton. If they are to get to the ECF, and get him back, they can beat anyone.

Phoenix is hungry after coming so close last year. They finished 8 games better than every one else for a reason. Paul and Booker need to stop having subpar games though for it to happen.

Golden State might be the most talented team left. Looney having the 22 rebound game was huge because that has been a weakness for the Warriors and it shows that they can be effective playing big.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Two game 7's today...

Let's go Suns.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The only team left I'd genuinely be surprised to see win the world championship would be Dallas. Not saying Dallas isn't a threat in any series they are in, but I don't think they can upset their way through the entire post season.

Miami can absolutely do it. The deepest team remaining in the playoffs. Butler is a legit superstar and Bam is a top big man.

Boston is pretty inconsistent but when they are on, they might look better than any team in the league.

Milwaukee are the NBA champs and they've pushed Boston to the limit without Middleton. If they are to get to the ECF, and get him back, they can beat anyone.

Phoenix is hungry after coming so close last year. They finished 8 games better than every one else for a reason. Paul and Booker need to stop having subpar games though for it to happen.

Golden State might be the most talented team left. Looney having the 22 rebound game was huge because that has been a weakness for the Warriors and it shows that they can be effective playing big.

I still think the Suns are the best team. Dallas is just a bad bad bad matchup for them.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks