2022 Playoffs First round: Bulls vs. Bucks (IST)

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Well i'm happy to see Pat be aggressive.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I’m curious to see how they configure this thing for next season. Having 2 guys in Vucevic and DeRozan that can’t hit a 3 is killer. I’d have to imagine that Vucevic will be back at least one more season. Maybe the answer is just to get a quality backup and cut his minutes. I don’t understand why they keep having him shoot so many 3s. He hasn’t been hitting the whole year and he’s been even worse in this series.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m curious to see how they configure this thing for next season. Having 2 guys in Vucevic and DeRozan that can’t hit a 3 is killer. I’d have to imagine that Vucevic will be back at least one more season. Maybe the answer is just to get a quality backup and cut his minutes. I don’t understand why they keep having him shoot so many 3s. He hasn’t been hitting the whole year and he’s been even worse in this series.
110%

They will have to find a way to add 3 point shooting to their bench to help balance it out

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
LOL the announcers are basically calling the Bulls soft now... truth hurts

doesn't help the bulls can't shoot but that's an old problem

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
How has this team looked as bad or worse than they did under boylen despite having more talent? That is a monumental worry. They look like a JV team

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Bulls shot 15/52 on three pointers. I'd say a majority of which were not even contested.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is the type of defense the Bucks played tonight and Bulls couldn't make them pay.

BD can’t adjust. Other than chew his gum like a psycho on the sidelines, he has to be the quietest coach in the league. He doesn’t coach in game or if he does the cameras don’t pick it up. You routinely see other coaches barking on the sidelines during the game, but BD for the most part, just chews his gum in his silence…and there’s obviously no adjustments at halftime, in practice, or during timeouts either.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one wants to make excuses but injuries probably were the biggest issue this year. I don't think this team is either as good as they started or as bad as they finished the season but either way they are not built to contend.

Vuc should have averaged another 10 points in the paint or from the line while getting opposing bigs in foul trouble but instead we got to watch him pass out of mismatches in the paint before getting doubled, and hoist up threes. He is either soft or Donovan doesn't know how to coach.

I could see them getting bigger, improving shooting and defense, and staying healthier next year, starting out slower, finishing stronger, still not getting out of the first round.

I think of Lavine as basically Scotty Pippen on a team with no Jordan and no Rodman.

Last edited:

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Has a team ever got beaten this thoroughly in the playoffs? Bulls simply don't belong.

If Ball had been healthy, it might have been a more competitive series, but then the Bucks were without Middleton and it didn't seem to matter.

The Bucks shoot well and play defense, and have a bona-fide superstar on the roster. The Bulls,,,,not-so-much.