2022 record 5-12

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You do know next this season is counted as 2021.

Right now it has been a fairly underwhelming offseason, but I will reserve judgement until after the draft. Im of the opinion we will make a big splash move to get a QB. If we don't, then yes, I will be cautiously pessimistic

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton > Mitch Hard to see that big a drop off. But if Dalton = Mitch then perhaps Bears could see a downturn. But 2 W's v. both the Lions and the Queens... You're thinking only 1 more win all year?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Dalton > Mitch Hard to see that big a drop off. But if Dalton = Mitch then perhaps Bears could see a downturn. But 2 W's v. both the Lions and the Queens... You're thinking only 1 more win all year?

people spout this bullshit year in and out. I think the year they went 12-4 they were pegged by the geniuses here to have the inverse record. I don't understand why it's such a difficult concept to grasp about the parity of the NFL. the 49ers are a prime example of going from a Super Bowl, to losing, to being dogshit for years, to going to another Super Bowl and losing... where's the NFC West today? how about the NFC East? the AFC East? the only team for 20 years that consistently won were the Patriots, everyone including the Packers had up and down years.

one offseason changes everything for half the league. half of the remaining half the next year. you follow along. you can't gauge the win/loss record based on the schedule.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So they got rid of the worst quarterback in the history of the game......and get worse?

DAMN

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So they got rid of the worst quarterback in the history of the game......and get worse?

DAMN
I think the Bears will remain even talent wise. Dalton is an upgrade over what we had last year but losing Fuller sucked. I think you could replace Fuller but Desai is the unknown of the defense. The worst part about this season will be the schedule. There isn’t one team the Bears play this year that is a for sure win.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think the Bears will remain even talent wise. Dalton is an upgrade over what we had last year but losing Fuller sucked. I think you could replace Fuller but Desai is the unknown of the defense. The worst part about this season will be the schedule. There isn’t one team the Bears play this year that is a for sure win.

defense is definitely the thing to watch for me. With a stout defense the offense just has to score some points, run time off the clock and...... “not lose” the game basically.

Biscuit

Liked Posts:

I’d bet my remaining kidney that Bears beat Lions at least once, for sure

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Todd Collins, Craig Krenzel, and Jonathan Quinn say hi.... ?
Craig was going to be the savior until he wasn’t.....lmfao.

Todd Collins was pure crap...how he was even signed was incomprehensible.
Jonathan Quinn......he could of been somebody.........lmfao.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
With the extra gm 5-12 top 5 pick next yr. pace stays Nagy fired.
4-12 if they don’t actually go thru with the expanded season?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
p9l50f2wtuo61.jpg

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
defense is definitely the thing to watch for me. With a stout defense the offense just has to score some points, run time off the clock and...... “not lose” the game basically.
they haven’t had a stour defense since halfway though last season unfortunately.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers