HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Last edited:

Collins77

Liked Posts:
If you have the chance you take Will Anderson without a doubt. He will be No1 pick.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Sewell is really good. I wouldn't hate that pick if it's him. The other LBs aren't worthy of high picks (assuming Bears pick top 15 at best). Bears drafted 2 guys this year, but that's a really good safety class. Those top WRs are monsters though, so I'd love to come out with one of them.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will Anderson (prob won't be there highly doubt bears pick in top 5)
Jaxon Smith
Jalen Carter

Nelly

Liked Posts:
If Fields doesn't do well, Poles will be in an ideal situation to draft his successor. If Fields does work out, you'll be able to get a blue-chip talent to support him, along with a mountain of cap space.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Isaiah Foskey is rated too low imo. If the Bears have a top 10 pick and Fields does well this year, should be a good year to trade down.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Kayshon Boutte is someone I'm going to be watching all year. I think he fits the profile the Bears are looking for. 6' 205lbs runs a 4.37 40. He is definitely #1 wide out and I expect him to have a monster year. He was LSU's leading receiver last year despite missing 6 games due to injury. He also was coached by Mickey Joseph who helped develop Justin Jefferson, Ja'Marr Chase, and Terrance Marshall. Chase and Jefferson had monster 1st years. Boutte compares favorably to Jefferson and Chase in height, weight speed and run after catch ability.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They really might have a top 10 pick. If you’re gonna take a line backer trade down, especially in a draft that’s gonna be QB heavy.
Best case scenario - Fields plays well enough this year to know he's the guy, but the Bears end up with a top 10 pick. Then the Bears will finally be in a position to trade down and finally accumulate some solid picks instead of always trading up.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If you have the chance you take Will Anderson without a doubt. He will be No1 pick.
He's going #1 so if we're somehow picking #1 (we won't be) then trade down to get another pick or two and get the top WR which will be the Ohio St kid who's name i can't spell and don't feel like looking up.