208 Mil Salary Cap Next Year

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Post in thread 'Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs' Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs

Literally his words using yards with no other qualifiers to describe what a good game would be. You even gave him every chance to use other stats and he didn't. Everything people make funny of him for he brings upon himself then throws a pity party for himself. But somehow he's won all these discussions
A massive jump to conclusions. Lol you're so desperate rn. That post refutes more than it proves. You guys keep trying to imply I think it's Dalton vs Fields but I clearly state Dalton sucks and 200 yards for a backup against AZ is a good game for a backup.

No other qualifiers? Literally everyone knows 4 INTs will result in a loss like 90% of the time. We simply were not talking about TOs...at all.

Absence of proof is not proof, you meatball.

smartselect_20211207-141055_chrome-jpg.15895

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211207-141055_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20211207-141055_Chrome.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 58

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm just tired of going over the micro aspects of "oh player x was good.... or player y was a bust.... or if only QB m worked"

It's not one move. It's not even 3 or 4 moves. It's dozens of moves over 7 years that hasn't lead to any foundation or consistency whatsoever. And now people are just praying Justin can make everything right with this franchise.

"All you need is a QB" that's the new mantra. :brady:
Even the good players Pace has drafted, he didn’t keep lol. Amos should have stayed and yet he is on the way to another playoff spot with the Packers

Liked Posts:
A massive jump to conclusions. Lol you're so desperate rn. That post refutes more than it proves. You guys keep trying to imply I think it's Dalton vs Fields but I clearly state Dalton sucks and 200 yards for a backup against AZ is a good game for a backup.

No other qualifiers? Literally everyone knows 4 INTs will result in a loss like 90% of the time. We simply were not talking about TOs...at all.

Absence of proof is not proof, you meatball.

smartselect_20211207-141055_chrome-jpg.15895
Dude...he threw for 41 times...about 1/4th of those yards were the 2nd to last drive where AZ was playing prevent D.

And of course he also threw for 4 INTs which you're aware of. He had a QBR of 11.5, RTG of 54.9.

So..NO...throwing for 200 yards is absolutely NOT a great game given the context, backup or not, great D or not.

This is beyond idiotic at this point.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, what I said supersedes everything I ever said until the next things I say. Keep up!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Post in thread 'Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs' Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs

Literally his words using yards with no other qualifiers to describe what a good game would be. You even gave him every chance to use other stats and he didn't. Everything people make funny of him for he brings upon himself then throws a pity party for himself. But somehow he's won all these discussions
So is @dabears70 just following you around a disliking you all day? Pretty fucking sad.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Yeah not sure why you'd cut Blackson or Attaochu. They are low cost solid players. You are likely replacing them with similarly priced guys that may not be as good. The others mentioned can all go to clear space though

Wood seems to be on the opposite end of Pace for crappy roster building. He would cut everyone to maximize cap space and then only sign like 1 year deals with UDFA's to maintain cap flexibility to make roster moves...next year. Rinse and repeat. He would probably let Roquan walk without a new contract because the analytics somewhere say don't make any investment in middle linebackers.

Yes, that is an overstatement. But what we need is a GM somewhere between the Pace philosophy and pure analytics like Wood philosophies where you target keeping good players that you drafted while not blowing picks on trade-ups that don't pan out enough to make it worthwhile.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Hes been doing it for like a week. Dudes really upset about getting mass disliked for being an idiot. I assume he's going to dislike every post I make for the rest of time
This is how pathetic you've become. You are my dabears70 - I'm not even kidding.

I really hope you refocus and get back to normal. You don't want to live in shambles like Bearly. He's a shell of himself now.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is how pathetic you've become. You are my dabears70 - I'm not even kidding.

I really hope you refocus and get back to normal. You don't want to live in shambles like Bearly. He's a shell of himself now.

Or how about you just take that break you told us all you would take.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Or how about you just take that break you told us all you would take.
He said he was going dark, that could mean anything. Stop misconstruing him meatballs!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Damn man, how many people live in shambles because of you?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

End of discussion
No, here is the end of discussion.

For over a year, maybe two, you would dislike almost every single one of my posts. Then one day a handful of a months ago, i mass disliked you into another dimension and you made multiple threads about it and had a massive meltdown(s), crying about how you weren't even logged in and did nothing to deserve being disliked(your awful post history says otherwise). Since then? You disliked me maybe once because you didn't want to be disliked anymore because that's how much you care about random people on the internet giving you dislikes/likes. And since i gave you another mass disliking almost a week ago, you have spent every single day mass disliking my posts.

All i wanted to do was prove what an absolute pussy of a 50 year old man you are, that you spent 5 days upset that your reaction score dipped 250 points. Imagine being so scared of your reaction score dropping, that you stop disliking the poster you hate the most just so you dont get disliked back lolololol.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No, here is the end of discussion.

For over a year, maybe two, you would dislike almost every single one of my posts. Then one day a handful of a months ago, i mass disliked you into another dimension and you made multiple threads about it and had a massive meltdown(s), crying about how you weren't even logged in and did nothing to deserve being disliked(your awful post history says otherwise). Since then? You disliked me maybe once because you didn't want to be disliked anymore because that's how much you care about random people on the internet giving you dislikes/likes. And since i gave you another mass disliking almost a week ago, you have spent every single day mass disliking my posts.

All i wanted to do was prove what an absolute pussy of a 50 year old man you are, that you spent 5 days upset that your reaction score dipped 250 points. Imagine being so scared of your reaction score dropping, that you stop disliking the poster you hate the most just so you dont get disliked back lolololol.
Well i made it through two sentences but couldn't handle the bullshit anymore and funny how you're on here crying about getting dislikes when you and your butt buddy ChiClown decided to mass dislike my posts with even going back months to give me a total of 264 dislikes in one night for absolutely no reason at all other than you two were drunk on wine coolers. Now you can't handle getting them back and it won't stop until i get to 264 for each of you and what really sucks is i keep losing count so i have to start over.

The funny thing is i actually couldn't care any less about getting disliked cause i'm not on here for that shit like you are so keep disliking every post i make cause i'm not stopping on any of you. Just remember that you started this so take it like the big boy you are you clown.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well i made it through two sentences but couldn't handle the bullshit anymore and funny how you're on here crying about getting dislikes when you and your butt buddy ChiClown decided to mass dislike my posts with even going back months to give me a total of 264 dislikes in one night for absolutely no reason at all other than you two were drunk on wine coolers. Now you can't handle getting them back and it won't stop until i get to 264 for each of you and what really sucks is i keep losing count so i have to start over.

The funny thing is i actually couldn't care any less about getting disliked cause i'm not on here for that shit like you are so keep disliking every post i make cause i'm not stopping on any of you. Just remember that you started this so take it like the big boy you are you clown.
Of course you pretended to not read anything, so that you can continue to put on the front like you dont care about dislikes while claiming that i do. Brilliant strategy!

It kept me so warm during MNF, knowing you were still at the looney bin crying about negs i gave you last week. You're meltdowns work better than a jacket ever could. Thank you!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: