dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Of course you pretended to not read anything, so that you can continue to put on the front like you dont care about dislikes while claiming that i do. Brilliant strategy!

It kept me so warm during MNF, knowing you were still at the looney bin crying about negs i gave you last week. You're meltdowns work better than a jacket ever could. Thank you!
Reading issues? I said i read the first two sentences dummy...LOl

I had you running and hiding like the little bitch you are that you were too scared to even post in the gameday thread that you post in every gameday cause you didn't want to get dislikes...Hahahaha.

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I had you running and hiding like the little bitch you are that you were too scared to even post in the gameday thread that you post in every gameday cause you didn't want to get dislikes...Hahahaha.

mike-tyson-laugh.gif
It’s almost as if I was in another state not watching the game.

keep making shit up to make yourself feel special.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

mike-tyson-laugh.gif
You're such a loser. I feel bad for you. You should seek the help you need, you soppy pussy.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This is actually great. I'll get started on something. We can make a "I survived a mass disliking by @dabears70 2021" mug and throw up a GoFundMe. All proceeds go to DB70's emotional therapy sessions and medications. If theres some left over cash, we can send it to Cassius Marsh for @Noonthirtyjoe
I’m pretty sure you can’t do gofundme for career criminals

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
This is actually great. I'll get started on something. We can make a "I survived a mass disliking by @dabears70 2021" mug and throw up a GoFundMe. All proceeds go to DB70's emotional therapy sessions and medications. If theres some left over cash, we can send it to Cassius Marsh for @Noonthirtyjoe
I live in your head rent free. What a dump.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Absence of proof isn't proof.

You and @Chicagosports89 right now:

why-dont-you-explain-this-to-me-like-im-five-41637113.png
You’re correct, absence of proof doesn’t mean it isn’t there but you have shown incapable of thinking for yourself so I’m not surprised that “yards” was all you had