'21 QB Class Watch Thread

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What's the word on these guys in their TCs? I saw some tweets about how Mac Jones has looked good and today saw that Zack Wilson's first throw on 7 on 7s was great but then he was a disaster.

Lets stay up to date with the QBs we'll argue about for years to come.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Doesn't look like there will be much to watch from San Francisco anytime soon.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Doesn't look like there will be much to watch from San Francisco anytime soon.
Like Lance has been garbage or just not much info coming out or garapollo is playing well so Lance won't see the field?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Like Lance has been garbage or just not much info coming out or garapollo is playing well so Lance won't see the field?
Doesn't seem like they plan to use him this season in any more than a Taysom Hill behind Drew Brees type role.

Lawrence, Wilson and maybe Jones will be starting from day 1. Fileds has a small chance of starting from day 1 but probably a starter in the first half of the season. It just feels like they don't plan on starting Lance this year unless they have to.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Doesn't seem like they plan to use him this season in any more than a Taysom Hill behind Drew Brees type role.

Lawrence, Wilson and maybe Jones will be starting from day 1. Fileds has a small chance of starting from day 1 but probably a starter in the first half of the season. It just feels like they don't plan on starting Lance this year unless they have to.
You don't think minshew is going to win that battle? Lol

Nelly

Liked Posts:
He must still be getting reps though, correct?
I'm not going on anything new. I just don't anticipate Lance getting much run this year unless Garoppolo gets hurt. I could be wrong though.

Also keep in mind I was low on Lance. Of the top 5 QBs available, I thought of him as a distant 5th best.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not going on anything new. I just don't anticipate Lance getting much run this year unless Garoppolo gets hurt. I could be wrong though.

Also keep in mind I was low on Lance. Of the top 5 QBs available, I thought of him as a distant 5th best.
I get what you're saying. I'm not high on him either and don't see him playing until much later on but he still has to be getting second team reps at the very least.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I get what you're saying. I'm not high on him either and don't see him playing until much later on but he still has to be getting second team reps at the very least.
Which isn't much to "watch" when it comes to this QB class. All you'd be watching is Dalton, Garoppolo and/or Newton to see how bad they are.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Which isn't much to "watch" when it comes to this QB class. All you'd be watching is Dalton, Garoppolo and/or Newton to see how bad they are.
bill-cosby-confused | Meme faces, Funny pictures, Bill cosby

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone needs to keep track of the camp almost interceptions for all the rookies. That is the ***gold standard*** of quarterback evaluation.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
He must still be getting reps though, correct?
Lance is listed as QB2 for the 9ers, so yes he is getting second team reps. He is an injury away, and with Jimmy G's injury history he may be the starter sooner than people think.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good afternoon buttercup!!! I am in no way upset. Simply bored with the same narrative every year. Justin Fields is our QB, and we'll go from there. We didn't draft the others, so who cares?
Well those QBs will be compared throughout their respective careers which is the point of the thread?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good afternoon buttercup!!! I am in no way upset. Simply bored with the same narrative every year. Justin Fields is our QB, and we'll go from there. We didn't draft the others, so who cares?
Why am i the buttercup when you got angry about a simple question?

What narrative is that? Justin Fields was/is my guy. I'm simply curious about how the other guys are playing. As mentioned by Mr. PIB, these guys will always be compared. That's just how these things go. Feel free to not click on these threads and save yourself the boredom.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well those QBs will be compared throughout their respective careers which is the point of the thread?
Its funny because i'm all in on Fields. Dude is acting like I'm already wishing they took Mac Jones lol