244 Yards & 3 TDs: MITCH HATERS ARE ON NOTICE

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Mitch won this game guys, period. The defense certainly didn't help much. Mitch played with confidence and that may be the difference. The playing calling, online and running game were all much improved too. Hopefully, we found some sort of identity and rhythm and can keep it going but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch won this game guys, period. The defense certainly didn't help much. Mitch played with confidence and that may be the difference. The playing calling, online and running game were all much improved too. Hopefully, we found some sort of identity and rhythm and can keep it going but I doubt it.

This guy gets it.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
There are many things you can criticise Mitch for but he wants to win & I feel like the guy gives a shit. Maybe he’s not the guy but he’s the guy we have.

Nagy is his worst enemy though. Get your fucking head out of that diner menu and be the fucking head coach. How does he not know it off by heart? Hiding. Asshole.

Prime example when Mitch was trying to hurry his team so the Lions couldn’t review Miller’s catch, prior to the touchdown, but this asshole is changing personnel & we end up with a delay of game penalty. Just isn’t taking notice of the situation or eyes on what’s going on.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There are many things you can criticise Mitch for but he wants to win & I feel like the guy gives a shit. Maybe he’s not the guy but he’s the guy we have.

Yeah, pretty much all of us have said this. I actually think it's part of his problem. Dude needs to stop giving a fuck and just play football. He needs a tad bit of Smokin Jay in him.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
i go to chicago every month for work and have been a bears fan since 83. Im practically a chicago native
0nly if you spent more time in this city's traffic then you do at home!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was a really impressive game for Mitch.

I do not think big picture it changes a ton. He is still closer to Kirk Cousins then he is to Pat Mahomes, but games like this make you realize that he is not Blaine Gabbert.

A strong end to the season for Mitch is the best thing for the Bears. Heading into the offseason needing to drop 20 million or trade into the 1st round for a guy is not the best thing for the Bears.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a really impressive game for Mitch.

I do not think big picture it changes a ton. He is still closer to Kirk Cousins then he is to Pat Mahomes, but games like this make you realize that he is not Blaine Gabbert.

A strong end to the season for Mitch is the best thing for the Bears. Heading into the offseason needing to drop 20 million or trade into the 1st round for a guy is not the best thing for the Bears.

Agreed.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Wow some people are easily impressed haha. I watched the whole game as I have the previous years and he is a middle tier QB when developed. Rex Grossman, McNown guys who are middle tier QBs with some talent but always lack something to be complete. Nothing wrong with that if that is your goal to be the Browns, Dolphins or Tampa. However no consistently good team year in and out has a middle tier QB so what again are we cheering for? Yah we won as a fan but as a organization trying to improve that is where the kudos stop...

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, pretty much all of us have said this. I actually think it's part of his problem. Dude needs to stop giving a fuck and just play football. He needs a tad bit of Smokin Jay in him.
Interesting... I hadn’t really thought of it like that and I agree. He does need to play a bit loose.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy has made changes that seem to have, to a degree, un-mind screwed Trubisky, the OL, and the WRs.

Yesterday there seem to be less of the motion, misdirection, and needless window dressing. They lined up, went quick, and had far fewer blown assignments.

Go back to 101 till they master it.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
You're the one who said Kapernick is 10x the quarterback Mitch is. Strong trolling

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch is back. How mad are all the haters/doubters?

Way to turn your back on the hometown QB and boo him out of Soldiers Stadium.

Look whomst is laughing now, morons!

Thats how it works. Boos were valid and deemed within reason.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
third week in a row against a shit defense and third week in a row the bears do not score more than the average points these shit defenses were giving up.

You do not have to be a hater to see reality.