run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Browns' Deshaun Watson now facing 24 civil suits

From above article:
Watson, 26, has previously denied any wrongdoing and maintained any sex with the women was consensual. Two grand juries in Texas have declined to indict Watson on criminal complaints filed by 10 women.
Watson is facing potential discipline from the NFL, which is independently investigating whether he violated the league's personal-conduct policy.
Why do you feel the need to repost a link to the article which was already linked and then quote some of it using the feature to italicize the words you copied and pasted? What is the point you are trying to attempt to make here with this post I am quoting >>>>post#38

thank you in advance for trying to explain what it is that I am flailing towards ever understanding!

It's called showing the flip side.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It's called showing the flip side.
How is posting the same thing but with a quote from the same thing added to it "showing the flipped side" when it's literally just showing the same exact side redundantally for a second time?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
How is posting the same thing but with a quote from the same thing added to it "showing the flipped side" when it's literally just showing the same exact side redundantally for a second time?
He has an addiction to running and shitting on people's moms (pretty fucked up if you ask me). So he might have missed it being posted already because he was busy running and shitting on mom's still

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Nobody is talking about his denial of the allegations, nor the fact that he hasn't paid off anyone to go away. Can you refence the post where this is discussed?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What a weird guy. Dude is a millionaire. Just be a sugar daddy to some hot girls. Or just walk into any club and get a girl.

So happy the Bears steered clear of this weirdo.
This is the huge missed point about Watson. He didn't just want some hot ass he could easily pay for to do what he wanted, his depravity lies in having an unsuspecting massage therapist confronted with and uncomfortably obeying his commands to touch his taint, anus, testicles, etc.
He could have found plenty of women to play that role for cash or company, but it wouldn't have been the eyeball jizz inducing intensity he so desperately craves. And also why, there is a good chance he will not be able to resist repeating the offense at some point in the future.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
America has the most incarcerations
Ignorance once again. The legislative branch of government makes law. The executive branch (police, judges, etc.) only enforce them.

If the US has too many laws (e.g. drug laws) that is NOT a criminal justice issue, it's a legislative issue.

It's fair criticism if you feel the US has too many laws and should decriminalize some. But the executive branch, i.e. the criminal justice system, has no control over what is and what is not legal.

Incarceration rate is indicative of too many or too few laws. Conviction rate reflects how fairly the criminal justice system treats the accused.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He has an addiction to running and shitting on people's moms (pretty fucked up if you ask me). So he might have missed it being posted already because he was busy running and shitting on mom's still

Mods, unprovoked veiled personal attack>>#84

We're not talking about your daughter or mom "running and shitting". So stick to the topic at hand. And refrain from being a shithead 89.

Last edited:

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
his depravity lies in having an unsuspecting massage therapist confronted with and uncomfortably obeying his commands..
He could have found plenty of women to play that role for cash
Nailed 100%. While it's likely some of these women performed sexual activities for money, it's also likely that many did not.

Sexual assault of sex workers is still assault. If the Texans were complicit they are going to be added in the civil suit (or may be already). This situation is now a full blown mess and both the Texans and Watson look bad.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is the huge missed point about Watson. He didn't just want some hot ass he could easily pay for to do what he wanted, his depravity lies in having an unsuspecting massage therapist confronted with and uncomfortably obeying his commands to touch his taint, anus, testicles, etc.
He could have found plenty of women to play that role for cash or company, but it wouldn't have been the eyeball jizz inducing intensity he so desperately craves. And also why, there is a good chance he will not be able to resist repeating the offense at some point in the future.

I agree fully on your assessment of him, but goddamn it, you made me laugh water out of my nose with the bolded using anatomy 101 terms and then sliding "taint" in between them rather than perineum.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I guess where I was going with that was that it sounds like the prosecutor likely didn’t push maybe as hard as they could have because the harder criminal evidence requirement would have meant it is harder to actually get a guilty verdict. If the prosecutor doesn’t think they have enough to win, or that maybe in this case that they don’t want to spend the resources to prosecute multiple cases, appeals, etc due to the higher burden where they think it is marginal that they can get a verdict, then they can influence the grand jury that way.
Totally possible. As a lawyer, I’ve been involved in GJ prep, and I can promise you it is very very rare for a GJ to no true bill an indictment, especially every single count on the charging document.

My guess is, while some or all of these things happened, there is almost NO evidence. Even a little bit will get you your indictment.

It’s just a weird situation all around.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I agree fully on your assessment of him, but goddamn it, you made me laugh water out of my nose with the bolded using anatomy 101 terms and then sliding "taint" in between them rather than perineum.
Gotta keep it CCS level. Didn't want @run and shoot asking me how touching his pair of knees um is sexual assault? That I referenced in Post#86

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Penny Traitor @nvanprooyen in case you missed his whining

I have spent my entire time at this fine website unable to decipher 99% of that user's posts. If someone can get a hack for Google Translate to translate that into something close to an actual language people use, throw me a DM.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ignorance once again. The legislative branch of government makes law. The executive branch (police, judges, etc.) only enforce them.

If the US has too many laws (e.g. drug laws) that is NOT a criminal justice issue, it's a legislative issue.

It's fair criticism if you feel the US has too many laws and should decriminalize some. But the executive branch, i.e. the criminal justice system, has no control over what is and what is not legal.

Incarceration rate is indicative of too many or too few laws. Conviction rate reflects how fairly the criminal justice system treats the accused.
Oh, btw, @PrideisBears was right:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Shit, I read this a second time, and my Buddha. You must have slept through any basic lesson on the Constitution and civics.

Read a book, idiot.