24th civil suit filed against Watson..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's his weird fetish.....same as mfers like being tied up, dominated, dress in women's clothes, only like big girls, like girls to dress as teens, like skinny girls, like midgets, pee'd on, shit on, costumes, legs, ass, boobs, color, ethnicity, etc.....everyone has a preference....his shit is massage fantasy.

A bit more than that. Could easily have hired someone for a massage fantasy from the happy ending type massage parlours that ever city has. This was more like he got off on the fact these were massage supposedly legit and unsuspecting therapists. Forbidden fruit so to speak.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
predator likes to hunt for his food, he doesn't want to buy it

:kanye:

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Believe the sticking point was admission of guilt and NDA.
I have never seen admission of guilt in any civil settlement release. NDAs I am not so sure about.. some Plaintiff's could be considering their value to talk shows, books, etc.. but generally they are going to sign confidentiality and non-disparagement clauses.

The sticking point, nearly always, is the settlement offer.

If the last 4 know they are the final obstacle in the way to Watson moving on with this matter, I would imagine their price is at a premium.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Not sure why he didn't settle much earlier to prevent more from coming out
There were too many Plaintiffs. Not logistically possible to settle all 24 early. And even overpaying early and settling 10 or 15 wouldn't have prevented the shitstorm.

So I think his lawyers wisely predicted there was no way to keep a lid on this and suggested to defend the cases initially to get the settlement numbers more reasonable.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There were too many Plaintiffs. Not logistically possible to settle all 24 early. And even overpaying early and settling 10 or 15 wouldn't have prevented the shitstorm.

So I think his lawyers wisely predicted there was no way to keep a lid on this and suggested to defend the cases initially to get the settlement numbers more reasonable.
I also think a sort of minor fix was in, in regards to the grand jury and prosecutor. Defendants lawyer tells the prosecutor that it can always be presented to a grand jury again but he'd try to settle this outside the criminal system 1st. Who knows all that's going on with all the money involved between the Texans, Watson and the defendants/lawyers. I giggled when I heard that the jury didn't indict because they were never presented 'hard evidence'. If Watson goes to jail and doesn't get this contract, the girls probably need to settle for less.

Last edited:

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Now that this one has reached settlement, these will be some rich ladies.... as soon as the Order is signed, the check clears and the lawyer takes his cut. Most of these ladies will not have to work another day in their lives. That said, I do NOT condone sexual abuse of any kind. But as someone who has settled a number of cases very similar to this one... there is usually some truth and a whole lot of people who later get added to the lawsuit who see a quick payday. The more Plaintiff's you can add, the more pressure gets put on the other side to settle.

Glad this one is over with and lets hope DeShaun makes better choices in the future... and congrats to the ladies. They deserve every dime they get - even the ones who were looking for a quick bag. DeShaun brought this upon himself and had to learn the hard way that you have to treat ladies/people with the respect that they deserve. Hopefully this settlement will help the ladies to feel that some degree of justice has been served for them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have never seen admission of guilt in any civil settlement release. NDAs I am not so sure about.. some Plaintiff's could be considering their value to talk shows, books, etc.. but generally they are going to sign confidentiality and non-disparagement clauses.

The sticking point, nearly always, is the settlement offer.

If the last 4 know they are the final obstacle in the way to Watson moving on with this matter, I would imagine their price is at a premium.

Hence why Watson held out most likely. They were allegedly asking for things that were non-standard.

The last 4 actually potentially have less leverage. Watson can put in an offer of settlement and if they refuse and go to trial and get a judgment for less than 80% of what he offered they would have to cover his legal costs from the time he made the offer. So they would be running the risk of any judgment getting completely wiped out by Watson's legal fees.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A bit more than that. Could easily have hired someone for a massage fantasy from the happy ending type massage parlours that ever city has. This was more like he got off on the fact these were massage supposedly legit and unsuspecting therapists. Forbidden fruit so to speak.
I agree, ala forbidden fruit....like most this generation, he went thru instagram(social media) to get ahold of these woman. Fame and Wealth probably worked for him in hundreds of other legit masseuse situations we don't know about.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but the other person has to willingly consent. Not be pressured into it…
Where did u get this evidence that he raped or forced them? Two grand jurys in separate counties, who have access to the actual evidence, didn't issue an indictment, but yet you know, he forced them?

Allegations were made only 10 went criminal, the other 14 didn't, yet have all this solid evidence? Nah, they can just say whatever and destroy dude...we saw what happened with Depp. Damage was done, because just like Trumpers, they will show u facts stating otherwise and u ignore them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where did u get this evidence that he raped or forced them? Two grand jurys in separate counties, who have access to the actual evidence, didn't issue an indictment, but yet you know, he forced them?

Allegations were made only 10 went criminal, the other 14 didn't, yet have all this solid evidence? Nah, they can just say whatever and destroy dude...we saw what happened with Depp. Damage was done, because just like Trumpers, they will show u facts stating otherwise and u ignore them.

Don't think he is suggesting rape. You said Watson has a weird massage fantasy. He said that is fine as long as you are not pressuring people into it.

It seems clear that Watson did not tell these women what to expect so the pressure was not that he physically forced them but that he preyed on unsuspecting massage therapists and then propositioned them in an awkward and uncomfortable way without their consent. Whether it was also criminal is another matter but one would feel pressured in that situation particularly if you are in his home and/or not in a familiar place.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't think he is suggesting rape. You said Watson has a weird massage fantasy. He said that is fine as long as you are not pressuring people into it.

It seems clear that Watson did not tell these women what to expect so the pressure was not that he physically forced them but that he preyed on unsuspecting massage therapists and then propositioned them in an awkward and uncomfortable way without their consent. Whether it was also criminal is another matter but one would feel pressured in that situation particularly if you are in his home and/or not in a familiar place.
It's criminal but difficult to prove and how severe is the question. I see his defenders talking about the masseuses jumping on the gravy train. That doesn't happen if he didn't actually freak out some of them. Just don't do that.

He likely propositioned all of them since it's his thing but guess what? Don't freak any of them out and he's not in this position. Imagine if he subtly hinted at a payday if willing to do more but took a normal rub down and kept to that if ignored. You'd think a minority might play along and ask about compensation. Maybe the surprise was part of his kink.

Have Trump like NDA at the ready.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Exactly.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's criminal but difficult to prove and how severe is the question. I see his defenders talking about the masseuses jumping on the gravy train. That doesn't happen if he didn't actually freak out some of them. Just don't do that.

He likely propositioned all of them since it's his thing but guess what? Don't freak any of them out and he's not in this position. Imagine if he subtly hinted at a payday if willing to do more but took a normal rub down and kept to that if ignored. You'd think a minority might play along and ask about compensation. Maybe the surprise was part of his kink.

Have Trump like NDA at the ready.

Yeah I suspect some did go along with it but then perhaps felt dirty afterwards. Then when one filed a report, the flood gated opened.

Whether he legit assaulted you or you felt dirty going along with it, these lawsuits are a means to get a payday while teaching him a lesson.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I know but I like to overreact like Stephen A Smith at times, for a debate ?

I totally agree with ur assessment

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So no guilty verdicts yet then? Lots of stupid people in this thread.
He just paid 20 people to go away and drop their charges and you think that means he’s innocent and call other people stupid?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Most of these ladies will not have to work another day in their lives.
From the allegations I have seen, I don't think most of these cases are 2-3 million dollar cases, and in some not anywhere near it.

This article suggests that the majority of victims were willing to accept $100,000.00. I am sure some will go for more than that depending on the conduct, but misdemeanor exposure cases (which some of these cases are) are not million dollar cases.

The Deshaun Watson settlement amounts are confidential but someone surely will blab, eventually - ProFootballTalk

paule422

Liked Posts:
What a loser. Even though no criminal charges he's lost my respect
Do you really think he, out of no where just decided to ejaculate on a massage therapist? What world are you living in? There's absolutely no evidence that he did anything. I do think Deshaun Watson should have been smarter because he knows he 's famous when and when modern woman come in contact with a famous guy, all hell can break loose. If any of those woman really felt like Deshaun was asking for favors and that they felt uncomfortable with, they could have refused service, Not only that they could have set up a hidden camera or used their smart phone as a hidden camera, and at that point they would have had undeniable evidence. I have to disagree with you man, Deshaun is being railroaded because as far as society is concerned woman can do no wrong, even though the ID channel shows plenty of examples of woman killing their husbands for insurance money.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He just paid 20 people to go away and drop their charges and you think that means he’s innocent and call other people stupid?

It doesnt make him guilty either. He could have just settled because it is quicker tham dragging this out when there is 230m guaranteed on the table.

Last edited: