2nd Last Mock Draft

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Maybe he isn’t as good as you think he is
Or maybe he is, we won't know for a while. It's not like he's an unquestioned first rounder like Drake London that would be falling into our laps in the 2nd here.

I personally like the idea of trading down once or twice. It'd be cool to see us end up with 8 picks total considering all the positions on the roster that could use an infusion of talent. I'd rather get more bites at the apple than delude ourselves into thinking that the players available in the higher 2nd are THAT much better than those in the later second, or so on.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Or maybe he is, we won't know for a while. It's not like he's an unquestioned first rounder like Drake London that would be falling into our laps in the 2nd here.

I personally like the idea of trading down once or twice. It'd be cool to see us end up with 8 picks total considering all the positions on the roster that could use an infusion of talent. I'd rather get more bites at the apple than delude ourselves into thinking that the players available in the higher 2nd are THAT much better than those in the later second, or so on.
I’m just not a big fan of the wrs in this draft enough like some people are. I think they should stand pat and get some first day starters. We have a pretty empty cupboard of talent on this team. Trade down and you have a bigger chance at just adding more role players. I wouldn’t mind them trading one of the 2 for a first next year.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

True there are definitely questions ... but the start of the 2nd is definitely different than the back halve. There are many 1st round talents depending on the position and depth of the position each year that can be had at the start of the 2nd round. Watson has questions about his quality of opponent as well as some drops, but the talent is 1st round.

WR is deep this year, and the last 5 years have shown that there are many quality starters or pro bowl talents that can be had there.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I would probably do more trading down, lol. We need lots of depth and to get younger. I also imagine after the draft we trade Quinn, for picks next year. So I think we do a fair amount of drafting 4-3 DE's, WR's and Oline. Most other positions we need are easier to plug and play and get above average play.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's some good stuff on Logan Hall. He'd be a great pickup.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I am a big fan of trading down in this draft and I like all the positions picked at the time they were but by your own description every one of these players sound like just a guy that fill in a spot. I feel like there will be a lot of plus starters in this draft in the first 3 rounds and we could get a couple players with more upside.
If we were guessing what will happen, i wouldn't bet on any player being drafted that i did not know is backstory first. Seems like Poles puts major emphasis on demonstration to overcome obstacles as well as play physically and intelligently.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
There's some good stuff on Logan Hall. He'd be a great pickup.
Perrion Winfrey is a lot better and will come in and make an immediate impact at 3T.

Logan Hall is a project. He has poor technique. Everything about hall is projection based off tools. But he also has to gain a significant amount of weight and then who knows if he'll have the same explosiveness. In summary, hall needs to gain weight to play 3T and that could effect explosiveness and on top of that he needs to learn to play with better technique.

Yeah I'd take Winfrey who already has showed he plays with appropriate pad level and an appropriate playing weight.

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fluke draft, but if this happened I'd be ectatic.

1650552520318.png

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Certainly not….but that has to be the oddest name I’ve seen…a commentators dream
There's a guy that's available later named Peyton Hendershot. Sterling Weatherford is a quality name as well.

And there's a guy named Diego Fagot.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Why would a guy mock a prospect that he thinks sucks?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
There's a guy that's available later named Peyton Hendershot. Sterling Weatherford is a quality name as well.

And there's a guy named Diego Fagot.
Bears need to find a way to add Smoke Monday and Diego Fagot

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears need to find a way to add Smoke Monday and Diego Fagot

Nah, have Diego go to one of the other guys in our division and both can play special teams.

Then on punts and kickoffs we can go full British - "He Smoke'd that Fagot!"

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nah, have Diego go to one of the other guys in our division and both can play special teams.

Please stop with the homosexical insults. You and your small group of trolls are getting quite annoying in here.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

What in the ever loving holiest of hecks is wrong with you? Literally making a mock saying you'd be on exxtacy if players you have literally never watched play and know nothing about get drafted by a team you barely watch ,and then turn it into a homo-erotic or homophobic rant?

Ignoramus.