3.3 seconds

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are all pretty bad. Fields ain't special. Mooney ain't special. The Bears are who we thought they were.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
All you apologists, silver liners, rose colored idiots remember that when you mention Fields from now on.

Dude sucks
He had a few awful throws tonight, several very good ones and some perfect ones that were dropped. He's a 2nd year QB with the worst supporting cast in the league and it isn't particularly close. If Fields isn't absolutely perfect on every passing play, the Bears don't get anything on it. He has to be absolutely perfect and even then that assumes the receivers won't fuck it up.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How many balls hit a WR right in the hands tonight and they didn't make the play?

I love that Fields had an iffy game, but our WRs and OL were just awful, and this is this idiot's take away. LOL

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Why’s the receiver jumping on that catch? Plant the feet, catch, go for the endzone.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4-5 drops tonight. His receivers are laughably the worst in the NFL. Definitely not his best game, certainly not his worst.
Fielda most certainly is getting an favors from his receivers....but surprisingly the Bears (prior to this game) are 24th in the NFL in dropped passes with only 5. Bills are 1st with 11

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Fielda most certainly is getting an favors from his receivers....but surprisingly the Bears (prior to this game) are 24th in the NFL in dropped passes with only 5. Bills are 1st with 11

Josh allen attempts more passes in 1 half than fields has in 5 games. What % of passes have bears dropped? Pettis has like 3 catches and 4 drops by himself.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Eh, semantics. Because it's like 4-5 balls a game that hit a WR in the hands and they don't come away with it. NFL-level WRs catch those balls whether they are contested or not. Our WRs just don't.