3 against sunshine state

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
TIME: 7 p.m. CT
TV: NBCSCH+ | RADIO: WGN 720-AM / TUDN 1200-AM | STREAM: NHL.TV & MyTeamsApp

The Blackhawks continue their five-game home stand on Tuesday night as the Tampa Bay Lightning visit Chicago for the final time this season.

TEAM RECORDS
CHI: 22-21-5, 49 PTS
TBL: 32-14-2, 66 PTS

LAST TIME OUT
Chicago dropped a 3-1 game to Nashville on Friday night at the United Center, wrapping a three-game week against the Predators. Vinnie Hinostroza scored for the second game in a row accounting for the lone Blackhawks goal on the night. Malcolm Subban started his third game in the last four outings, stopping 25 shots in the loss.

Tampa Bay took a 4-3 overtime victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Sunday. Victor Hedman netted the game-winner 10 seconds into the extra frame as the Lightning improved to 6-1 this season, including five wins in a row, in games decided in overtime. Ondrej Palat, Mathieu Joseph and Alex Barre-Boulet all scored in regulation and Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 19 shots for his NHL-leading 28th win.

VS. TAMPA BAY
Alex DeBrincat paces the team with five goals and seven points this year against the Lightning. He matched a season high with two goals on March 5 in the Blackhawks win over Tampa Bay.

Patrick Kane and Adam Boqvist share the team lead with four helpers against the Lightning this year. Dominik Kubalik notched his first career hat trick in the Blackhawks' victory on Feb. 27, 2020 vs. Tampa Bay.

PRIDE NIGHT
Chicago will host it's annual Pride Night on Tuesday at the United Center, bringing the Blackhawks community together to stand against hate and for inclusion of LGBTQ+ individuals in society and in the sport of hockey. Players will wear exclusive Pride-themed jerseys and use Pride Tape on their sticks during warmups.

Following the game, the warmup jerseys and select player sticks will be auctioned online at Blackhawks.com/PrideJersey through Friday, May 7 at 12 p.m. CT. All proceeds will benefit local organizations that provide resources to the LGBTQ+ community or increase diversity in hockey including the Center on Halsted and the Chicago Gay Hockey Association (CGHA).

BACK IN BLACK
The Blackhawks will don the black and white alternate jerseys for the first of three straight games this week. To dress the part in an alternate jersey of your own, visit CBHShop.com.

MAN DOWN
Dating back to April 10 against the Blue Jackets, the Blackhawks are 17-for-17 on the penalty kill. Since March 25, their 90.6 percent penalty kill percentage is second in the NHL.

IN THE FOLD
The Blackhawks agreed to terms with defenseman Riley Stillman on a three-year contract extension on Sunday. Since being acquired by Chicago on April 8, 2021 from the Florida Panthers, the 23-year-old has played in six games and has been credited with 16 hits and eight blocked shots in 16:43 of average ice time per game.

BASH BRO
Hinostroza scored a goal for the second straight game on Friday. He has two multi-point games over his last four skates. Hinostroza matched a career high with three assists and points (3A) on April 17. It was his seventh career three-point game and his first since Dec. 12, 2019 as a member of the Florida Panthers.

He has two goals and six assists in nine games with the Blackhawks since being acquired for his second stint with the club on April 2.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
figured we would just run a thread for next 3 games.I think Strome is back in JC said he is gonna put him in a good place to succeed whatever that means. Lank in net I think.
Go Hawks!!!!

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
figured we would just run a thread for next 3 games.I think Strome is back in JC said he is gonna put him in a good place to succeed whatever that means. Lank in net I think.
Go Hawks!!!!
Cat - Strome - Kane line hopefully.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Maybe they can get Kendall to come out of the office to give them some punch.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Playoff chances on life support...and Tampa comes to town.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cat-Gaudette-Kane
Suter-Strome-Kubalik
Hagel-Dach-Connolly
Carp-Kampf-Kurashev

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Playoff chances on life support...and Tampa comes to town.
It will take a miracle to make the playoffs, but overall it was a half decent season either way. The team still needs a ton of help, but at least the organization gets an idea of who will be part of this team moving forward.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who is Gaudette?
He is our Hoby Baker Jimmy Vessey consolation prize from the Canucks at deadline.

Stan hopes one of Gaudette or cyBorg can be Dach esque as tall versatile centers with offensive potential, for little to no cost. Doing so would allow Dach to lead his own tailor made line, while Borg benefits from Kane and say Shalnov.

Speaking of which....

where the fuck is Barratt?

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
He is our Hoby Baker Jimmy Vessey consolation prize from the Canucks at deadline.

Stan hopes one of Gaudette or cyBorg can be Dach esque as tall versatile centers with offensive potential, for little to no cost. Doing so would allow Dach to lead his own tailor made line, while Borg benefits from Kane and say Shalnov.

Speaking of which....

where the fuck is Barratt?
I don’t much about this kid? Does he have any potential.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t much about this kid? Does he have any potential.
Yeah, but he is 6' 200 lbs so he'll never see the light of day here. Bury him in covid land and fuck our #1 prospect in a rebuilding year.

We should see Recheil and Barratt and cyBorg for sure next year, maybe Shalnov and Nalimov, and Stillman and Gaudette are more battling to show something to stay in the league and not be Ice Hogs.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Seasons OVER!!

Do these 3, top priority!

1)Trade Kane to Sabres for Dahlin
2)Sign Fleury, trade 1 of Lanks / Subban
3)Expose Toes in the expansion draft and pray Krakens take him

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seasons OVER!!

1)Trade Kane to Sabres for Dahlin and 2 firsts
2)Sign Fleury or trade for Rask, trade 1 of Subban
3)Negotiate Toews exposure in the expansion draft for two Kraken firsts

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seasons OVER!!

1)Trade Kane to Sabres for Dahlin
2)Sign Fleury, trade 1 of Lanks / Subban
3)Expose Toes in the expansion draft and pray Krakens take him
1) Kane has to waive his NMC.
2) Not even Vladislav Tretiak in his prime can save the team from itself.
3) Toews has to waive his NMC.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Both preds and stars with the L

Had a chance to gain ground.

It's OVER!

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
That was as rough as it gets outplayed all over the place. and lost both fights handily.
would have like to see Lank given a chance to battle through a rough first.
Also my 2 cents there is no reason to bring Recheil here next year.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
And ppl wanted this team in the playoffs?

Bustvist broken wrist. Done for season and likely wrecked his development for another year. The guys insides are made of egg shell.

Bustvist- bust
Mitchell- bust

Stan, draft tough canadian kids and fucking get over the whole miniature elf puck moving defenseman thing.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Hawks battled hard to stay in it by end of 1. JC decides to swap goalies anyway and Subban comes out with his best Goldberg impression from the beginning of the first movie. Game over. 7-4 was still closer than it really was.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And ppl wanted this team in the playoffs?

Bustvist broken wrist. Done for season and likely wrecked his development for another year. The guys insides are made of egg shell.

Bustvist- bust
Mitchell- bust

Stan, draft tough canadian kids and fucking get over the whole miniature elf puck moving defenseman thing.
Dach is a big Canadian kid and he broke his wrist. This shit happens. I was not high and Boq when the season started and thought he should have been with Hogs, but the Hawks are thin at D, and he came around this year. I also liked the look of Mitchell at the start, but he's kind of gone the other way. In all, an aging Keith is the best D man on this team, then it's Murphy and De Haan who are veteran 5/6 guys at best, and a bunch of kids with less than 100 games played after that. Hard to expect a lot from that D corps against a Tampa. Doesn't help that the division now has film on Lankinen, and has learned to exploit him. Not saying he's a bust by any means, but he has to now look at the film and see where hes being beat, and adapt.