3 things i liked and didn't like v Seahawks

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like SPartans "warrior" spirit has been damaged recently. It's been down hill ever since his hero admitted Sandy Hook was real.

@tcmtrinity I see you disliked like this post. I would like to ask you why in the :"fragile mayo mindset" that you so obviously reside in, did you make that decision?

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought there were plenty of positives.

As far as a negative I will go with line and fields perceived scrambling ability. It’s not the when he gets outside and heads towards the sideline that he doesn’t have elusive speed and the ability to pick up extra yards…ok with that.

Maybe it’s just me but when there are designed runs or he is scrambling in the middle of the field I get freaked out…he doesn’t have that compact Russell Wilson body…his legs are almost Gumby like with feet the drag across the field. When he scrambled last night I thought his ankle was gonna get wrecked. Not a feeling from just this preseason. Never thought he had a natural and compact running style. Kid needs to read defenses and throw the ball. May be just me. Had to finally get it off my chest. Feel like fields runs the way mahomes walks…leaves me feeling uncomfortable. Lol

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really like the emphasis on pre-snap cadence. Recently heard about this that they're using the same coded count so the O all know if going early, delayed, on count, silent, etc. This was on full display when Fields got the free 1st down on an induced jump in the first drive (3rd and short IIRC?). Further, no Bear false starts despite this!!

When was the last time we saw a Bears team so disciplined on both sides of the ball, much less get a free first down on a good pre-snap count!?? A-hole Rodgers does this all the time. About time Bears take advantage of some free 1st downs on O for once! Exciting stuff!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You've made several posts claiming that they'd be playing better if they were better at cheating. Thanks.
@tcmtrinity I noticed that you disliked this post ^

Do you disagree that @Spartan made several statements advocating for this OL to cheat?

If you missed the posts I can DM them to you....

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm putting him back on ignore. He does NOT want to actually talk football here and the creepy stalker routine he's ramped up is getting very tired.

Good idea, I am going to put him on ignore AGAIN on this account and then log out and then log in to each of my alts and put him on ignore on those as well.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good idea, I am going to put him on ignore AGAIN on this account and then log out and then log in to each of my alts and put him on ignore on those as well.
Wait, you have alts???? Does @Spartan know about them?