3 with Preds

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what does that look like? I think they should also spread the physical integrity of the 4th line.

I'm thinking....go down with your best...

Kubalik-Dach-Kane
Suter-Gaudette-Cat
Hagel/Kurashev-Kampf-Strome
?-Carp-Connoly

?

I dont know anymore.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
So what does that look like? I think they should also spread the physical integrity of the 4th line.

I'm thinking....go down with your best...

Kubalik-Dach-Kane
Suter-Gaudette-Cat
Hagel/Kurashev-Kampf-Strome
?-Carp-Connoly

?

I dont know anymore.

Cat - Strome - Kane
Kurashev/Dach - Suter/Dach - Kubalik
For the top two lines.
Strome has always had good chemestry with Debrincat, and them with Kane worked well in the past, but Colliton doesn't like it probably because of D responsibility. Does that matter if they are controlling the puck!?

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The season comes down to this game tonight.

Go Hawks Go!!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cat - Strome - Kane
Kurashev/Dach - Suter/Dach - Kubalik
For the top two lines.
Strome has always had good chemestry with Debrincat, and them with Kane worked well in the past, but Colliton doesn't like it probably because of D responsibility. Does that matter if they are controlling the puck!?

I usually don't like it, but with this roster and no Toews it starts to make the most sense. I'll try two lines.

1. Cat-Strome-Kane
2. Hagel-Dach-Hino
3. Kubalik-Suter-Kurashev
4. Carp-Kampf-Connolly

1. Hino-Dach-Kane
2. Kubalik-Suter-Hagel
3. Cat-Strome-Connolly
4. Carp-Kampf-Kurashev

There is alot to like with either of those. You've got a swiss connection line. The Kuba-Hagel engine line. Connolly is the type of guy I think Cat-Strome do better with. Kurashev can be great on a checking line. etc.

But whatever JC decides...or the roulette...whatever, our chances are abyssmal anyway.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Vinnie MVP~!

draws 2 penalties, primary assist and goal.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I like Suter with Kubi. He's always looking for the guy with the best shot on the team.

And what can you say about Hagel? The guy is a gem.

And who ever put Hino's game where it is right now needs a medal. He's playing the best hockey of his career and has been a monster on the forecheck. I really wonder if a Hagel/Dach/Hino line would work with two of the fastest guys on the team, all three forecheck, and two are decent along the boards.

And fuck Murphy. Three goals were on him and Subban played a hell of a game today and didn't deserve it.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
late watch for me. Holy f.. shit just wow. They kept at it Vinny looked like the best player on the ice. Great game by 48 again he seems to play a smart game. They showed some heart and won battles in the 3rd. That was real fun!!!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hino had a dangerous element of surprise the first time we ever saw him out of Notre Dame. I don't know how to describe that trait...he can flow to the unexpected move within the game and create chances.

Q never gave him enough top 6 burn despite chances created because they didn't produce actual goals in his 2 games of chances...to the surprise of nobody he never got a look again.

greg23

Liked Posts:
2 for us
1 for them

Doesn't eliminate us just yet but really need a reg win vs them fri to realistically stay around....still think its actually dallas everyone is chasing for the 4 spot and need det to win one this week.