340 Yards & 3 TDs. Trubisky The Goat

msadows

Liked Posts:
300 yard passing games are expected when you are the 1st QB taken. So I'm happy for the win, but this should be par for the course. What will be overshadowed however, is that the Lions and Redskins are bad defenses and those were his best games. He needs to show up against quality teams.

I don't care if they are shit. He made big boy throws today to contested WR's. A lot of his throws were fantastic. He needs to keep playing this way. That TD to Horsted is a TD against any D. That 2nd throw to miller was perfect.

He needs to be that player, if we have any hope next year for a superbowl.

Issue is he won't be because he lacks consistency.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Vocal Mitch Critic Here:

Mitch played really well. No buts, no qualifiers, that was a really good game.

This is his best game as a pro. No doubt.

He made big boy throws, and won the game for the team with two clutch throws on third down.

340 yards, 3 TDS, 1 INT. Thats the statline you want to see every other week from him.

Hopefully he builds on it, and the offense as a whole does as well. They need some confidence to finish this season out.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Lo, let's see what they do to warrant this insane thread, next 4 games against Dallas, Greenbay, KC and then the Vikings..what strain of weed are ya smoking? Must be good shit lol..

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He played great. He made two bad throws all day. He has talent. He was a project when they drafted him. I hope the light goes on and stays on. I realize it’s trendy to blast him but the best hope for the Bears is he starts to play consistently well.

msadows

Liked Posts:
As much as I want that to happen it's impossible in the NFC this year. Should have taken care of the Packers and Saints in Chicago.

Our kicker makes a chipshot and we beat the chargers.

Our dumbfuck ST doesn't run into the kicker and we beat the Raiders.

Our Kicker doesn't suck balls and there is a chance we beat the Rams(9 points down the drain).

Thats 3 shoulda won games right there.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
300 yard passing games are expected when you are the 1st QB taken. So I'm happy for the win, but this should be par for the course. What will be overshadowed however, is that the Lions and Redskins are bad defenses and those were his best games. He needs to show up against quality teams.
Not only are the Lions a bad defense, but that defense was missing probably their best player in Snacks...

msadows

Liked Posts:
He played great. He made two bad throws all day. He has talent. He was a project when they drafted him. I hope the light goes on and stays on. I realize it’s trendy to blast him but the best hope for the Bears is he starts to play consistently well.

He deserves to be blasted.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Two bad throws and several bad reads along with a bad decision or two...

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That run on third down when he hesitated made me yell at my TV, but he played well passing today. If he can use this as a building block and play with more confidence, I'd enjoy watching the rest of the season play out.

I just want progression. Pulling out of a massive, sgit slump like this can be a foundation. Let's see how he does vs a decent defense like Dallas next week.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
Looks a lot different And more accurate when he has time to throw. Those passes to Anthony Miller were quality. Like others said, we need to see consistency over these next four weeks. Maybe he can build on this, he definitely has talent.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Looks a lot different And more accurate when he has time to throw. Those passes to Anthony Miller were quality. Like others said, we need to see consistency over these next four weeks. Maybe he can build on this, he definitely has talent.

No QB can throw the ball when he's flat on his back or running for his life.

Just watch #12 last sunday night. Pressure gets to every QB.

Mitch is serviceable when he has a clean pocket. However, we don't have the talent for that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And yet it's debatable if he outplayed Blough, who was an undrafted rookie playing in his first game with no real practice beforehand...

Err, no, no its not.

One led his team to a game winning drive by throwing two great 35 yard bombs on 3rd down, the other threw an INT to end the game.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Err, no, no its not.

One led his team to a game winning drive by throwing two great 35 yard bombs on 3rd down, the other threw an INT to end the game.
Again, one is a 3rd year veteran and the other playing his first game with no practice...

And he almost led his team back against a much, much better defense than Trubisky was facing...

msadows

Liked Posts:
Again, one is a 3rd year veteran and the other playing his first game with no practice...

And he almost led his team back against a much, much better defense than Trubisky was facing...

That defense was not playing much much better today.

He had all day to throw and players were open all over the field.

Did you watch the same game? Or are you just trolling for the benefit of trolling.

If we faced a REAL nfl qb today we would have gotten raped defensively. No excuse to get that little pressure against that horrible oline.