Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
And yet it's debatable if he outplayed Blough, who was an undrafted rookie playing in his first game with no real practice beforehand...
[/QUOTE]

Blough did not play better. He hit a few bunnies early against a defense that obviously started out figuring they won the game by stepping on the field instead of actually putting forth a professional effort.

And how does that in any way negate that Mitch played a great game?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And yet it's debatable if he outplayed Blough, who was an undrafted rookie playing in his first game with no real practice beforehand...

Blough did not play better. He hit a few bunnies early against a defense that obviously started out figuring they won the game by stepping on the field instead of actually putting forth a professional effort.

[/QUOTE]

Prince Amukamara made Blough a ton of money today.

Prince blew more coverages in the 1st half then I have seen a freshman high school DB do.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Prince blew more coverages in the 1st half then I have seen a freshman high school DB do.
[/QUOTE]

I was quoting another poster who said Blough played better. Part of the message was deleted by accident.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

[/QUOTE]

I was screaming at prince through my tv in that 1st half of that game. He's been giving guys a whole lot of space all year and has been burnt quite a few times because of it this year, but he came up with a couple big tackles in that 4th quarter and a good pass defensed late in the game as well. I think him, Gabriel and Long should all be locks to be cut this offseason which most of us have been saying should happen anyway. He's not worth $9 mil per or whatever he makes. He's still good and can still be a 2nd CB in this league but he used to be a much better cover corner 2-3-4 years ago.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Rofl.

If you think comparing Blough to Trubisky while they're playing against 2 different defenses is relevant, then you're Special person.