340 Yards & 3 TDs. Trubisky The Goat

Visionman

Liked Posts:
That defense was not playing much much better today.

He had all day to throw and players were open all over the field.

Did you watch the same game? Or are you just trolling for the benefit of trolling.

If we faced a REAL nfl qb today we would have gotten raped defensively. No excuse to get that little pressure against that horrible oline.
And if Detroit had faced a good NFL QB they would have gotten blown out.

Want to keep this up? Lol

Visionman

Liked Posts:
when the O needed a TD with < 5 minutes to go Mitch got it done.
And if he wouldnt have sucked for about half the game before that we wouldn't have needed any late game heroics...

BTW, your logic is the same as those who have backed Stafford in Detroit for 10 years. Woefully inconsistent, but puts together drives late to get fans excited.

How well has that been turning out for them, exactly?

msadows

Liked Posts:
And if he wouldnt have sucked for about half the game before that we wouldn't have needed any late game heroics...

BTW, your logic is the same as those who have backed Stafford in Detroit for 10 years. Woefully inconsistent, but puts together drives late to get fans excited.

How well has that been turning out for them, exactly?

Jesus fuck dude shut up.

He had a good game. Accept it and move on. He'll play like shit again next week and you'll be able to jerk off to it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not only are the Lions a bad defense, but that defense was missing probably their best player in Snacks...

Not a great defense but their best player is D,Slay and then T.Flowers or Snacks are 2 and 3 in some order.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Jesus fuck dude shut up.

He had a good game. Accept it and move on. He'll play like shit again next week and you'll be able to jerk off to it.
Only in Trubiskyland is scoring a few over 20 points and finally throwing for 300 yards against an imploding 3-8-1 team considered "good."

No, it wasnt good. But it got the job done today. That's it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Again, one is a 3rd year veteran and the other playing his first game with no practice...

And he almost led his team back against a much, much better defense than Trubisky was facing...

Actually he did practice cause Stafford was already not playing and Driskel had a hurt hammy so you're telling me nobody practiced at QB all week fro them?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Only in Trubiskyland is scoring a few over 20 points and finally throwing for 300 yards against an imploding 3-8-1 team considered "good."

No, it wasnt good. But it got the job done today. That's it.

How many drives were backed up on leno, wims coward?

I mean the QB was in the hole 20 yards on the sticks and climbed us out multiple times.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Actually he did practice cause Stafford was already not playing and Driskel had a hurt hammy so you're telling me nobody practiced at QB all week fro them?
Because it's a very short week and teams need to recover from the last game, they do nothing more than walkthroughs. Nothing to simulate actual game play, thats for sure...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
How many drives were backed up on leno, wims coward?

I mean the QB was in the hole 20 yards on the sticks and climbed us out multiple times.
Better go back and check again on how many of those holes he dug us out of.

Trubisky makes far too many mistakes himself to overcome mistakes by others...

mecha

Liked Posts:
Our kicker makes a chipshot and we beat the chargers.

Our dumbfuck ST doesn't run into the kicker and we beat the Raiders.

Our Kicker doesn't suck balls and there is a chance we beat the Rams(9 points down the drain).

Thats 3 shoulda won games right there.

sounds much like last year. hmm

Pagano defense has been kind of shit at turnovers and pressure. they won't fare well in playoff football, so I wish everyone would give those delusions up.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Vocal Mitch Critic Here:

Mitch played really well. No buts, no qualifiers, that was a really good game.
If Alex Smith is healthy..... I know that's a big if..... Do you think the Bears bring him in?

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better go back and check again on how many of those holes he dug us out of.

Trubisky makes far too many mistakes himself to overcome mistakes by others...
You’re picking a bad game to dig your head into the sand on. He played well today, wait until a different game to be critical of him.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our kicker makes a chipshot and we beat the chargers.

Our dumbfuck ST doesn't run into the kicker and we beat the Raiders.

Our Kicker doesn't suck balls and there is a chance we beat the Rams(9 points down the drain).

Thats 3 shoulda won games right there.
Every team has those situations. Bottom line is we lost at home, after a bye, to an injury depleted Saints team. If I had to assign blame for whatever reason it falls directly on our overhyped coaching staff.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You’re picking a bad game to dig your head into the sand on. He played well today, wait until a different game to be critical of him.

Yeah wait until next week damn it.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I have seen a better Mitch the last few games honestly. He is getting a little more comfortable in the west coast offense in getting the ball out quickly. Seems a little more comfortable with his reads. I think all of his film study and homework has helped.