360 Questions

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously, Im quite addicted beyond a doubt. I learned batteries last 6 days with serious gameplay lol. Anyway, I learned with Fable 3, its one game save to a profile. To start a new game means wiping out my current data. So I had to create a new profile. Question is, is there anyway to transfer game data to another profile? Example, Profile 1's data to Profile 2's?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously, Im quite addicted beyond a doubt. I learned batteries last 6 days with serious gameplay lol. Anyway, I learned with Fable 3, its one game save to a profile. To start a new game means wiping out my current data. So I had to create a new profile. Question is, is there anyway to transfer game data to another profile? Example, Profile 1's data to Profile 2's?

im sure a usb flash drive would work.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought about that. I got a 16gb via amazon thats due to come in soon. Its odd not having multiple game slots, and since I can 'gift' items between Fable 3 games, an ideal option when I go an alternate route to have the stuff I may not find in a new game. Though the more I think about it, :facepalm: I can 'gift' items to player2 profile, then I can 'gift' items back to player1 profile. Yeah, its little shit like that I have to learn to manipulate on a new platform lol

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I thought you were asking 360 questions? that's just one...

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
512 character limit bro. I got 359 posting questions to go :troll:

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok. So I should be able to solve thy previous agenda, so onto the next!! DLC!! While I dont have online, my nephew does, bwahahahahaha. Sooo, if I download shit through his system onto my flash drive, will I still be able to play the shit? Or do you always need to be able to connect?
358 to go! :troll:

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Completely forgot about the option to use your own music! So I decided to give it a shot, only problem is, it wont let me save the CDs, but will play em as a regular CD player would. So either Im not doing something right, or older CDs are different from todays??
357 to go :troll: