Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No. its hard to fix other people's damaged goods. Its easier to just draft a QB. I am hoping for Jones, but will accept Mills or Mond. I don't want Trask. He has no mobility whatsoever.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I keep hearing a 2nd rounder for Darnold and that's a hell no for me. This is not the right situation to redeem a damaged QB.

I was the one who introduced the 2nd for Darnold. Using the 1st for Oline and 3rd for WR.

Not that I agree with any of this but it’s a predictable Pace move at the current stage of the offseason.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why would anybody give away a draft pick to get a player a team absolutely wants no part of? The Jets wants no part of Darnold neither should the Bears unless they cut him.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was the one who introduced the 2nd for Darnold. Using the 1st for Oline and 3rd for WR.

Not that I agree with any of this but it’s a predictable Pace move at the current stage of the offseason.
I've heard it through media outlets too. Realistically I think the Jets are overvaluing him. That's why I don't think he's going anywhere.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've heard it through media outlets too. Realistically I think the Jets are overvaluing him. That's why I don't think he's going anywhere.

Eh I think he will be moved but for far less than what they want

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
A team could make a deal with the Jets to get them to turn down the 5th year option and the new team works out a better 2 year contract like 2 years 15 mill with a lot of it being with incentives. Gives Darnold a chance to start over with a new team and have time to earn a new contract / starting job.