3rd Hardest Schedule

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of it is happening. Off-season SOS is never what it ends up being. And our GM and HC aren’t going anywhere until at least after the 2022 season. Sorry to disappoint...

Amazing how so many never seem to get that

mecha

Liked Posts:

people like to complain about things. that's an easy go-to. this is one of the many acts of what I call "cunt clutching", the act of grabbing their own vaginadicks(tm) and ironically, acting like cunts. it's much like you are what you eat... I wouldn't be surprised if that's a literal application here though.

fuck everyone

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
None of it is happening. Off-season SOS is never what it ends up being. And our GM and HC aren’t going anywhere until at least after the 2022 season. Sorry to disappoint...

I get that, and there is some truth to SOS altering as the season goes by...

But we play the NFC West and AFC North...arguably the top 2 divisions in the NFL. We also play the Packers twice and the reigning super bowl champs. There is no doubt we have a ridiculously tough schedule and I dont see much changing to make things easier for us.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the more games they lose the better.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It won't be an easy schedule but SOS before the season starts doesn't mean much. No league exhibits more annual flux than the NFL.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I don't buy into the SOS method, but every team in the AFC and NFC North is in top ten.... I know it is all based upon winning percentage from last year, but the Bears and Ravens (my other team)play in tough divisions, even though the Bears have the Lions and the Ravens have the Browns....

This is the great part about the NFL, is that teams can improve and go from cellar dweller to division winners in a single season.

It is designed to give the worst teams the best opportunities to improve.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
It’s a fun discussion point just like predicted order of finish and win totals. You mean to tell me that SOS will be different once the season is actually played? Lol cmon man

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Off-season SOS is never what it ends up being.

This. A useless observation and more to the point fails to consider the subjectivity of the team in question. Never mind that all the teams are new, even using last year's metrics: Playing the Jets might be a cakewalk for last year's Seahawks but no team is a guaranteed cakewalk for the Bears - ever. Call it the special Nagy factor.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
It’s a fun discussion point just like predicted order of finish and win totals. You mean to tell me that SOS will be different once the season is actually played? Lol cmon man

Come on yourself. You started this thread and titled it :"3rd Hardest Schedule". Don't act like it's unreasonable for anyone to infer you buy into off-season SOS as an indicator of success. What else was anyone to infer here? It would have been better if you included a caveat in the OP or just simply admitted @Visionman has a good point and you did not intend to imply otherwise.

Lol come on, man.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Come on yourself. You started this thread and titled it :"3rd Hardest Schedule". Don't act like it's unreasonable for anyone to infer you buy into off-season SOS as an indicator of success. What else was anyone to infer here? It would have been better if you included a caveat in the OP or just simply admitted @Visionman has a good point and you did not intend to imply otherwise.

Lol come on, man.

From a blind eye just looking at our opponents I knew it would be difficult. Will end up top 10 easy