4 More To The 'Hogs, Nylander to LTIR, Smith To IR

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Stan, you fucked up with Nylander. Cut the fucking cord already

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I saw something like 13M cap space... and I think that was somehow still including Toews, but I don't think that can be right. Either way, how did we not actually get something in Free Agency with that kind of space. And I think Stan's been found out, and none of the few assests he has left has anywhere near the value they should if we even wanted to make a trade.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
I saw something like 13M cap space... and I think that was somehow still including Toews, but I don't think that can be right. Either way, how did we not actually get something in Free Agency with that kind of space. And I think Stan's been found out, and none of the few assests he has left has anywhere near the value they should if we even wanted to make a trade.
No that's with Toews cap hit included.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
So instead of Dollar Bill we have 73.74 Ruble Wirtz
Pretty much.

They need to take advantage of that cap space come deadline time and take as many one year bad contracts along with high draft picks. Throw Seabrook on LTIR and get another bad contract along with a first rounder.

This year could be a great year if they're proactive in cleaning up other teams messes so other teams can make a cup run. This year's draft is shaping up to be the best draft in some time for quality defenseman available Stan is a stupid fuck if he doesn't take advantage of it.