400 GOALS FOR KANER!!!!!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Agreed. He is fun to watch.

Great patience on the goal. Waited for the blocker to slide all the way out of his way.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know why but I especially liked how beautiful the goal was. Instead of getting like a cheap empty netter or a tap in or something like that he pulled off a Patrick King move and put it into the back of the net.

Filthy dangling!!! Kane is one of the few out there that can make a goal like that look like a #cakeroll

CC: @Grimson

Granada

Liked Posts:
Love that he scored it with a beautiful move, too. And in those awesome jerseys to boot.

That said, the Hawks and Kane did not look great the first two periods overall and were lucky to have a 2 goal lead. Luckily Detroit does indeed suck this year, otherwise I don't think that 3rd period goes as smoothly.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Imagine him being on a real team like the Capitals!!!

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Love that he scored it with a beautiful move, too. And in those awesome jerseys to boot.

That said, the Hawks and Kane did not look great the first two periods overall and were lucky to have a 2 goal lead. Luckily Detroit does indeed suck this year, otherwise I don't think that 3rd period goes as smoothly.
I agree with you Granada, that goal pretty much gave a nutshell view of his career so far. He, at least in my opinion is the best born American player to lace them up. Unfortunately I did t see the goal until this morning. Kudos to Kane for reaching that milestone. Growing up I never had the chance to see Hull or Mikita, but it is one hell of treat to see Kaner throughout his career achieve everything he has.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I agree with you Granada, that goal pretty much gave a nutshell view of his career so far. He, at least in my opinion is the best born American player to lace them up. Unfortunately I did t see the goal until this morning. Kudos to Kane for reaching that milestone. Growing up I never had the chance to see Hull or Mikita, but it is one hell of treat to see Kaner throughout his career achieve everything he has.

Agree with all of this but especially the bolded. Hull and Mikita were before my time as well, but we're extremely lucky to be here for this era. There's no doubt Kane will surpass Larmer too in Hawks history, as he only needs 7 more goals. Just think about that for a second: Hull, Mikita, and Kane.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Agree with all of this but especially the bolded. Hull and Mikita were before my time as well, but we're extremely lucky to be here for this era. There's no doubt Kane will surpass Larmer too in Hawks history, as he only needs 7 more goals. Just think about that for a second: Hull, Mikita, and Kane.
When he was drafted, many new he was going to be a special player. He had all the Intangibles, the only issue was his size and would he be able to perform at the highest level knowing he was on the shorter side of those who have dominated the NHL. He proved everyone wrong and still is. It’s absolutely incredible he is placed right behind Hull and Mikita, and it’s also absolutely insane that at 32 he is running neck and neck with the current young guns of the NHL, just shows how good he really is.

SkyKing

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Having seen Hull, Mikita, Savard, Larmer, etc and although playing in a different era, Kane has made his way into that upper stratosphere. It doesn't seem that long ago that he was a young, rich kid hanging around bars but he's grown up and hasn't skipped a beat as far as talent. This year he's on a team with a bunch rookies who are probably thrilled with the chance to be on the ice with him. And yes, goal #400 was textbook Patrick Kane.

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
20 cent is money for sure. So much fun to watch.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When he was drafted, many new he was going to be a special player. He had all the Intangibles, the only issue was his size and would he be able to perform at the highest level knowing he was on the shorter side of those who have dominated the NHL. He proved everyone wrong and still is. It’s absolutely incredible he is placed right behind Hull and Mikita, and it’s also absolutely insane that at 32 he is running neck and neck with the current young guns of the NHL, just shows how good he really is.
With respect to the bolded, he proved that very early in his career. I forgot who the 'hawks were playing and who did it, but Kane was checked ass-over-teakettle into the bench as a rookie. He immediately got up with a smile on his face and was right back on the ice as if nothing happened.

At that moment I knew he'd be fine with respect to his size. :)

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With respect to the bolded, he proved that very early in his career. I forgot who the 'hawks were playing and who did it, but Kane was checked ass-over-teakettle into the bench as a rookie. He immediately got up with a smile on his face and was right back on the ice as if nothing happened.

At that moment I knew he'd be fine with respect to his size. :)
When you see Kane(Cat too for that matter)do an interview in their under armor,it's plain to see both are put together like 'brick shithouses' (not all small players are built this way) and Kane's always been as good as Keith in allowing an oncoming checker to take the brunt of most hits and I loved seein' Kane go to the two handed chop the other night after the 2nd bad hit he received.
El Gato got dumped HARD after Kane's goal the other night too so his gettin' one late to pile on didn't surprise me a bit.