5-1 now @ rams/saints/@titans

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Minus the ball bounces this defense is just as dominant as 2018's and the offense is better in the pass game.

Superbowl lock
Two drop balls, Detroit and today, and an overthrown by Brady and they have 3 more loses, the D didn’t do anything to stop them they dropped them or overthrow it.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Think we get steamrolled vs Henry/Tannehill

Think we have to play well, limit td /force fg and have chance vs saints/rams

I'll take 1 win next 3 esp if its vs the nfc teams

6-3 sounds good with minn x2, det, Jax, hou still to follow

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Two drop balls, Detroit and today, and an overthrown by Brady and they have 3 more loses, the D didn’t do anything to stop them they dropped them or overthrow it.

and if we catch all our dropped passes .....

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see a huge problem against TEN. Other than that, call me an optimist, I see us winning the Rams and Saints. Also against Minny. I see us rolling into the bye at 8-2. And then taking a huge dump against the Packers after the bye.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Fuck it- It's like an engine that wants to start but when it does- it fires up pretty loud hot.

Rocksteady

Night Elf
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Offense is shaky and has to make up the difference the defense will give up against the better offenses. I would say Bears need at least 3 wins of the next 5 games to be deemed contenders.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:

coulda shoulda woulda comeback. time for an upgrade

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:

This logic is and always has been stupid. Good teams /teams that deserve to win make plays when they need to . Those drops are indictments on the overall talent level on those teams, not the bears. The bears defense was just as likely to have given up 40+ points to those teams and never been in a position to win in the 1st place than they were to put those other teams in a position where they needed to prove they were better than bears were if they wanted to win.

With that said.....

If it weren’t for Foles overthrowing Mooney we would’ve had 7 more points against the bucs, and the bucs still would have lost by a point even if Brady didn’t overthrow Evans...

If it weren’t for trubisky overthrowing a wide open kmet against the lions then the drop by swift wouldn’t have mattered even if it were caught.

And that ball dropped by Moore doesn’t mean the panthers score a TD, or at all. They were losing by a TD, that catch would have only put them in FG range. And I believe the defense had a GW INT to seal today’s game so yeah, they stopped them. But even if they didn’t, if Robinson didn’t drop that slant on 3rd down then they wouldn’t have had to.

See how useless that logic is when applied to both teams?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Can we find one win in there?

If so, like our chances to make playoffs!

Rams are fools gold. They've got that good a record because they've swept the NFC East. Saints haven't look quite like the Saints yet, we'll see how they ome out of the bye. Henry is going to shred this team up the gut.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rams always play like shit against this D, definitely got a shot there

Saints scare me but they haven’t been as good this year

Titans are really good, King Henry is a beast
What do you think are great offense is going to do against that defense after the putrid performance today?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
New Orleans looks average
Minnesota is garbage.

I’d rather be the 5th seed then winning the division this year. The 5th seed will have the easiest game of the playoff season. It will be vs. a NFC East team!!!

Only the #1 seed gets a 1st rd bye this year. The #2 seed will have a harder matchup then the 5th seed.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this bears team could beat any team left on the schedule tbh
And will win 2 out of 3 of the next part of the schedule
Get ready fuckers!

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I think the rams game will come down to which QB doesn’t play the worst. No shot vs the saints and the titans will steamroll them
Saint D isn’t great, Breese looks washed. Think the game is in Cold Chicago??

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you take out Bridgewater's scrambles the Bears actually did fairly well against the run. Davis was averaging almost five yards a carry before the Bears game. We looked weak at first but we are stronger in the second half.

It’s because we had a lead. Crazy how much better your run defense gets when you have to force them into passing.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll go on a limb and say at least 2 of the next 3 will be wins.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
The Rams may be good, but they haven't beaten anybody yet. The best team they beat was the Cowboys in week one, and they aren't good thus far. Their other wins are against the Giants, Eagles, and Redskins.