5-5

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shoooo boy ok its been a ruff run lately boyos but with the bye week coming up da bears have a chance ta get healthy

Sure we seent Nick foles a lil inaccurate and he may have died on the field and again sure the offense scored what 6 points?

But this team can weather this storm!
And theres alot of football ta go mfs!
Go bears!

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never looked so forward to a bye week this much in my life....

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had a feeling this would happen when nagy was going on and on about being 5-1. I just cant stop thinking about that presser

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soon to be 5-11

seriously who can they beat right now? Jaguars? They look way more competent on offense. They can easily outscore the bears. Texans? I don’t see it. Would need a defensive score or three to win another game at this point.

Every game is like watching the bears vs cardinals in 06 without the 4th qtr heroics.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears have a pretty bad O line.
They replaced a bad mobile QB with an equally bad immobile QB.
They put the first QB in for 1 stupid draw play and he hurts his throwing shoulder.
Now the immobile QB is also injured.

Not sure how you have optimism at this point. Who is the QB in 2 weeks? Do we have any real info on Mitch?

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Bears have a pretty bad O line.
They replaced a bad mobile QB with an equally bad immobile QB.
They put the first QB in for 1 stupid draw play and he hurts his throwing shoulder.
Now the immobile QB is also injured.

Not sure how you have optimism at this point. Who is the QB in 2 weeks? Do we have any real info on Mitch?
Mitch is in a witness protection program.
Nick will still be flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water.
It’s time for Bray to get whacked around like a ping pong ball.
After that, direct snaps to Patterson.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
We must have faith gents im sure pace and the front office are busy rn doing their due diligence and a qb will be signed and prepared during this 2 week break

Last edited:

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We must have faith gents imbsure pace and the frontboffice are busy rn doing their due diligence and a qb will be signed and prepared during this 2 week break
Sloter rest of the season

mecha

Liked Posts:
We must have faith gents imbsure pace and the frontboffice are busy rn doing their due diligence and a qb will be signed and prepared during this 2 week break

sign yourself some new signature material. I've been looking at your Gay of Thrones gifs for the last 7 years.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
sign yourself some new signature material. I've been looking at your Gay of Thrones gifs for the last 7 years.
I like them though
Why are you so mean rn!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
We must have faith gents im sure pace and the front office are busy rn doing their due diligence and a qb will be signed and prepared during this 2 week break

Hopefully George is busy doing his due dilligence on GM candidates rn so he can move quickly on black monday.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
this is the best 5-5 team in the league right now

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mecha is crazy grumpy lately.
He kinda is
I mean dang here i am trying ta cheer us all up and help us get through dis and he just bashes my sigs

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

We aren't playing crap teams missing their best offensive players (Golladay, Julio, Barkley, CMC) lately. I suppose once that starts happening, and team start acting like the Lions and Falcons, we might win a couple more games.

Hopefully not. Every loss gets us a better draft pick.

Bust

Liked Posts:
5-11

the only positive to this season is the bears kicker santos

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because of Nagy's stellar record coming out of the bye?

No, so I only have to pay attention to the the games for Fantasy Football purposes.