670 or 1000

msadows

Liked Posts:
This thread is legit about julie getting fired.

I said good.

Now Grimson came back after his absence and is cunting just like julie.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Like I said, talking about it in the moment is fine.

When you spend a shit ton of time talking about that shit its not something I want to listen to. Thats politics.

Sports radio isn't there to have shitty feminist takes. But okay, guess you guys are the only two who enjoy it.
You are the Mariana Trench of stupidity.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ok, body shaming, racist misogynist.

Fucking loser... eat shit.

LOL

I'm not racist. I do however think fat fucks HAVE A DISEASE.

Being obese is literally a disease. Sorry if I believe they should cure themselves of it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The coronavirus is not a sports story, restart all sports. Also, someone please infect @msadows with a viral load of the disease and don't give him a ventilator.
Mac and Parkins talked about the 670 firings today.* I don't need to hear about how the economy is poor and people are getting fired on a sports talk radio station when I could hear the entire Robert Quinn interview.

Coincidentally, they talked about everyone but Julie.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yes let me have some politically correct political radio on my sports stations.

There is a reason they put her on the hours no one fucking listened.
Yep, talking about how men shouldn't abuse women is real "politically correct political" talk.

Amazing how you didn't get third degree burns from her hot take.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are actually Special person aren't you? Like actually autistic?
So Mr. PC is using the word Special person? Isn’t that Special person shaming? And now you’re saying that people with autism are Special person?

Pot meet kettle. God damn, you are dumb. If you’re going to pretend to have a schtick, at least go 5 posts in and maintain that schtick. Fucking idiot.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Mr. PC is using the word Special person? Isn’t that Special person shaming? And now you’re saying that people with autism are Special person?

Pot meet kettle. God damn, you are dumb. If you’re going to pretend to have a schtick, at least go 5 posts in and maintain that schtick. Fucking idiot.

No, I was asking a question. If he answered differently, I would have left him alone because it wouldn't be his fault.

You burn jerseys on YouTube... you have no place to call anyone an idiot. Dipshit.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I'm Julie Dicaro, and today I'll do my best to remind you that all men are scumbags and rapists! Please call in!

Julie, if you're reading hun, you're a fat pig.

I believe fatso Julie was also the one who played judge, jury and executioner during the early days of Patrick Kane's fake rape case.

Speaking of which I wonder what happened to the Mother and Daughter for the #fakenews trying to put an innocent man in jail and/or extortion attempt for hush money....probably nothing.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought unless you have an actual radio you can't hear the game calls? Like if you use streaming radio it defaults to another station for cbs/espn.

I'm in FL so actual local radio is clearly a no-go. For several years I used to be able to listen to WBBM via radio.com to access the local station. Last year it changed to only local traffic & news. Lamesauce.

I tried to get TV feeds from Reddit til those go shut down, so tried listening on FM online OTW to the closest Bears bar, but still shut out from the above. The struggle is real.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm in FL so actual local radio is clearly a no-go. For several years I used to be able to listen to WBBM via radio.com to access the local station. Last year it changed to only local traffic & news. Lamesauce.

I tried to get TV feeds from Reddit til those go shut down, so tried listening on FM online OTW to the closest Bears bar, but still shut out from the above. The struggle is real.

https://sportsurge.net/

Always works for me. Groups a ton of links for whatever sport you need. If one doesn't work move on to the next link.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

It's spelled "shtick," Special person.