8-8

pablovi

Liked Posts:
8-8? How so? The only worse team that the Broncos in our schedule is NYG, that’s it.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
My kids are grown and gone and 8-8 would be nice with the way we are playing.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Everyone start spending more time with your fucking kids because this is exactly what 8-8 looks like.

Website doesn’t even work and your kids need parental figures .
DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS JOKES ON YOU

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Washington next week. Broncos in mile high are way better.
Redskins scored 27 points on the Eagles, and were leading by 20 or something in that game, and scored 21 against a good Cowboys defense, as good as the Bears last year. Broncos have scored just 1 TD each week. And our offense just 1 in 2 games so far.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Redskins scored 27 points on the Eagles, and were leading by 20 or something in that game, and scored 21 against a good Cowboys defense, as good as the Bears last year. Broncos have scored just 1 TD each week. And our offense just 1 in 2 games so far.
Ya but they have no defense so maybe we can score a few times. 2 FGs

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
.500 ball would be awesome for this team. They are coming back to earth hard. Remember 2007? It started out with Olin Kreutz and his "unfinished" t-shirts and everyone thought that the playoffs were a very real possibility? Then the wheels came off the first game. This has the same feel.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Ya but they have no defense so maybe we can score a few times. 2 FGs
The Raiders scored 24 on this Broncos D and only 10 against KC. This Broncos D is really not good, and yet we could just scored a single TD that took a penalty and 6 plays to advanced 5 yards!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The Raiders scored 24 on this Broncos D and only 10 against KC. This Broncos D is really not good, and yet we could just scored a single TD that took a penalty and 6 plays to advanced 5 yards!
It's a good thing all the rules favor the offense or we might be minus points after 2 games.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Many people don't know that Taco is an aspiring poet. I was able to find one of his earliest poems and thought I would share it with you:

Little birdie in the snow

He had a broken wing, you know

So, I lured him over with a piece of bread

Then stomped him till he was dead, dead, dead

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I love cunts after a road win. Nice job ladies...

Toast88

Liked Posts:
God willing, this win is a hard reset to the season.

.500 with 14 games to go.

I still like this team’s chances, but that offense has got to get their swagger back. I’d settle for them just being as mediocre as last year.

The Club Dub, the unmitigated belief, the Mack domination, takeaway parties—Those were all part of a special 2018 possible Super Bowl team that probably can’t be exactly duplicated this year.

But this is still a Super Bowl-caliber defense. And I still believe that Nagy has the confidence of this locker room. If the offense can get better—and let’s be honest, there’s nowhere to go but up—this is still a team that can make the playoffs and make some noise.

From there, who knows?

But this offense has GOT to get better.