8pm Eastern Standard Time Draft Thread

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck yea, the draft is upon us!

Bears fans are everywhere, I know this much. I think it'd be a good idea to start individual timezone threads so that wherever you are in the country you can talk and post within your specific timezone so that your draft day experience isn't ruined by someone posting about who got picked when the draft may not of even started to your particular area. I live in Florida(EST), being an hour ahead of you guys in Chicago, and two hours ahead of the people on the west coast, I'd hate to spoil y'alls experience. So lets Bear Down and have a great draft fellas!

Maybe someone else can start the other timezone threads cuz I have to go to the bathroom and I don't want shit spores on my keyboard.

:saxy:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

AussieBear

well its already the 27th here.. id post the results once it starts, but im not a spoilers guy..

AussieBear

THREAD is Chad Kelly approved

chad-kelly.png

chad kelly is chad kelly approved... id support a late rd pick to draft da boi... or as a priority rookie fa if he falls out da draft like some think he may...

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Who was it last year than genuinely though this about time zones? I forget!

It's taking place Friday at 12 noon where I am in New Zealand. A hell of a lot more friendly than when I lived back home in the UK.

Its the school holidays here and I've taken the day off to punish myself. My four and six year olds are having play dates at mine (thanks wife) so I'm going to lock the front gate and let them kill each other for half an hour. If Pace trades down this could be tricky. I may have to pause and log on here later to see the meltdown.

Shit is complicated logistically down here at the bottom of the world.

I honestly can't wait for it all to be over but am intrigued by how it will all go down.

Promise not to spill the beans although technically the draft has already happened here. YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW IT PLAYED OUT. NOONE SAW HIM TRADING UP TO 1 TO TAKE MAHOMES.

Damn, sorry about the spoiler.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
OP has to be kidding. The draft isn't the sunrise. LOL. Everybody gets the same info at the same time.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
I'm on the East Coast so I'll also be joining this ET zone thread. Kinda stinks cause I'm sure the CT zone thread will have the most in it. I think we'll have a good crew though.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Can we move it to 8:00 Central?

I will be traveling at 8:00 Eastern.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
SPOILER ALERT: Heard from those in Australia that we selected Deshone Kizer with the 3rd pick!!!

jonimus

Liked Posts:
OP has to be kidding. The draft isn't the sunrise. LOL. Everybody gets the same info at the same time.

You got some serious learning to do. Let me learn you a lesson. The sunrise doesn't occur at the same time everywhere. I know this because one time at sunrise, I called up my buddy on the other side of the country and said, hey buddy check out how pretty the sunrise is today. He says to me, and no joke, dude I'm sleeping it's dark here. You wouldn't believe the shock in my minds eye. Either we've got a 2 sun issue or everybody just doesn't see it at the same time.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
CLE are on the clock in Australia you fool. Now in NZ, the first round is coming to a close. Five QBs gone so far including Watson to the Packers.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Everyone meet at Hometown Jimmy's basement apartment. I'll bring the Code Red and Ares will bring the used blowup doll he got on eBay for us.

Gonna be an epic draft party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newblood

Liked Posts:
blood are you in the mountain time thread or west thread? I'm not sure what time line I'm in need to check with Cago.

I'm in the mountain time zone thread yo. So please, no spoilers.