***Acting Head Coach*** Chris Tabor Presser 10/28

Romo27

Liked Posts:
Still a state secret. I applaud the Bears for keeping this competitive advantage tightly under wraps!
He probably believes that the 49ers would use that information in their gameplan, which could seriously undermine his God-level offensive scheme.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck cares where Nagy is? If he’s not quarantining at Halas Hall, does it really matter? The media focuses on the stupidest shit sometimes.
No one really cares. It was asked as one of those numerous harmless personal questions media members frequently ask. For example.... does anyone truly give a fuck what Field's dog is named? Does it REALLY matter? Of course not. Does it matter where Nagy is working this week? Of course not! But Nagy is a fucking moron who likes to act like this shit is state secret level worthy. The Bears as an organization have a long history of this. So it's just funny and gets blown out of proportion. It's also an example of what a giant bunch of clowns they are. Any normal person would go "oh I'm just working from home." or "they got me an office in a hotel in the area" or whatever.... But Nagy walks up there and says "for obvious reason I can't disclose" ?

What also amuses me is the dozens of people absolutely TRIGGERED as fuq that the media actually asked that. Like HOW DARE THEY!

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck cares where Nagy is? If he’s not quarantining at Halas Hall, does it really matter? The media focuses on the stupidest shit sometimes.
The whole thing started as a light-hearted question but turned into a “thing” when Nagy gave such a weird answer. If Nagy would have just said he was in his basement, even if he was lying, everyone would have moved on to more important things. When Nagy opens his mouth, he says stupid shit. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
They bring most of this shit on themselves. Stupid, secretive answers about shit that is not a secret. I could understand if we were kicking ass in the NFL, but we are not. We have become a fucking joke and Nagy is the face of it. Fucking Douchebag. Please keep this arrogant prick away from Fields.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still a state secret. I applaud the Bears for keeping this competitive advantage tightly under wraps!
The guys that got the single shot are a bunch of V JJ's.