Bears Have Toughest Schedule to Date

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Their opponents win percentage is .653. Yesterday was a disaster. But I think it's worth pointing out that the Bears have had the hardest schedule(and the 5th highest strength of victory). 3-4 with all the issues this team has is far from a disaster. I know everyone loves the endless negativity feedback loop but the Bears are closer to the middle than the bottom.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Their opponents win percentage is .653. Yesterday was a disaster. But I think it's worth pointing out that the Bears have had the hardest schedule(and the 5th highest strength of victory). 3-4 with all the issues this team has is far from a disaster. I know everyone loves the endless negativity feedback loop but the Bears are closer to the middle than the bottom.
- Beat the Bengal, and that is a good team
- Beat the Raiders, and they were playing well
- We have our next two games against teams that are struggling more than they thought they would
- We get our Bye in week 10, later in the season is better.
- We get to play the Lions again

I'm trying to be optimistic here, but it just sounds like excuses when I read it back to my self.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
What's more, they've only played one team with a losing record: the Lions at 0-7. Take them out and the Bears' opponents' combined record is 32-10. Rams/Packers/Bucs at 6-1, Bengals/Raiders at 5-2 and Browns at 4-3.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fun Fact, the last two years the bears defense faced the most difficult schedule based upon DVOA.

They are on pace to be top 5 again this year. Truly been getting fucked by the schedule makers.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So are we rooting for an 8-9/9-8 season to save Nagys job?

It was always a scenario. It still seems possible.

Part of me hopes they get embarrassed by the steelers on national tv before the bye so they fire nagy then, but that isn't realistic.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Fun Fact, the last two years the bears defense faced the most difficult schedule based upon DVOA.

They are on pace to be top 5 again this year. Truly been getting fucked by the schedule makers.
The one time I'm glad because now there's no way Nagy is making it out of this season without being fired. The schedule put the nail in the coffin.