Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Honestly. I hate playing that way. But March 4th you have to send a message. Someone off the bench, hard foul. Don’t let Milwaukee get away with it

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly. I hate playing that way. But March 4th you have to send a message. Someone off the bench, hard foul. Don’t let Milwaukee get away with it
Just send in Marko Simonovic to annihilate him.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I'd be surprised if there is any get back. The NBA has changed so much.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Unfucking real. Where’s nazr or Kurt Thomas when you need em? Maybe cook could be our enforcer…..

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly the way he landed I'm just glad it wasn't a busted hip. The whole thing stinks.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm so pissed. It's all been downhill since those two back-to-back buzzer beaters. Such a fun season done and dusted before the all-star break.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Fortunately, the schedule softens up a bit for the next couple weeks. get some W’s and get through it till ZL gets back, and Javonte around that time too I think.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Suspended 1 game. That’s really going to teach him a lot. I wasn’t really expecting much though because it seems the only thing Silver cares about ATM is his stupid ass mid season tournament. What made the whole thing worse for me was when they caught his punk ass smirking about it on the bench.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fortunately, the schedule softens up a bit for the next couple weeks. get some W’s and get through it till ZL gets back, and Javonte around that time too I think.
Sounds like they may play tomorrow.

Speed

Liked Posts:
There will be another Malice at the Palace, at this rate. The NBA might have to do a Euro Soccer and say no fans in the stands and just reimburse Jerry or the Bucks for the revenue the next time the teams play. Shit's going to get REAL ugly.

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
There will be another Malice at the Palace, at this rate. The NBA might have to do a Euro Soccer and say no fans in the stands and just reimburse Jerry or the Bucks for the revenue the next time the teams play. Shit's going to get REAL ugly.
Please the business types who sit close enough to do something aren't going to do anything. Allen will be heavily booed whenever he touches the ball and that is about it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I miss the days when everything boded well for the Bulls.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Please the business types who sit close enough to do something aren't going to do anything. Allen will be heavily booed whenever he touches the ball and that is about it.
Lol yeah hope you're right. I already saw some people talking about beating Bucks fans in the stands. Hopefully it's just E-thuggin.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Prediction: Bulls get PWill, Ball, and Caruso all back for the playoffs and win the next 7 titles in a row

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need someone to mess up Grayson Allen next game. 1 game suspension for breaking a dude's wrist you gotta be joking
I would have suspended him one game for the foul. 2 more games for being a repeat offender. And as commissioner gone on a little rant about how sickened I was to see a man laughing and snickering about an opponent down injured from something stupid you just did.

the moment and the little extra shove I can understand…but some shame and an additional 3 games on top of the other 3 for laughing would have sent the right message to the league and youth fans.

Fuck that guy. There is something wrong with that guy. The biggest pussy in college basketball is now the biggest pussy in the NBA and always over compensating with this spastic physical shit.

one day he’s gonna get punched.

Last edited: